Post: 4.60 OFW Get onto bypass! How to get onto bypass and play 1.11 W/ converter/reverter!
07-01-2014, 02:21 PM #1
Fo6y
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
4.60 Converter / Reverter for 4.60 is out so you can now bypass MW2 and play on 1.11 again!

This has been released for other firmwares before but I'm very happy I finally found the 4.60 converter and a reverter so my friends and others can enjoy playing bypass again. I will explain how to get on bypass and what it is below so skip to bottom if you just want the files. I made this to help others, and that's it.

HOW TO GET ON BYPASS OFW GO TO BOTTOM IF YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW!
Q: What is 4.60 Converter / Reverter?
A: It's a .PUP file you update your PS3 in recovery mode and delete the MW2 patch to play old 1.11 patch and enjoy the original modded lobbies.

Q: Whats the difference between converter and reverter?
A: The converter puts you on demonstration mode, which puts you on bypass. The reverter takes you off bypass back to normal.

Q: How do I install this to get onto bypass?
A: 1. Put your USB into your computer make sure it's empty
2. Make a folder called PS3 then inside that make a folder called UPDATE and then put the converter which is named PS3UPDAT.PUP into the UPDATE folder.
3. Put the USB into your PS3 now the RIGHT USB slot closest to disc tray.
4. Put your PS3 into recovery mode by turning off your PS3. Then hold down the power button until it powers off, take your finger off the power button and press it down again until you hear 4 beeps counting the one when you press it. Once you hear the 4th beep take your finger off, and you should need to plug in your controller, make sure your USB is still in and go to system update. It will find the converter and follow the regular update steps from there.
5. Once your PS3 reboots you should be on demonstration mode, go to settings and hover over security settings dont go into it.
6. Hit L1 + R1 + Select and Square at the same time and it will open up a code. Try 0 0 0 0 if that doesn't work try 6258. If that still doesn't work you could look it up on youtube for some more codes or add my skype: CultRap but I've only seen those two.
7. Now you're off demonstration mode until you restart your PS3. When you do you just type code in again.
8. Delete the MW2 Game Data Utility now start up MW2 and you will be on 1.11 bypassed and be playing with modders just search FFA.

TO GET OFF BYPASS!
To get off bypass you do the same thing except exchange the file that's in your USB to the reverter make sure it;s named PS3UPDAT.PUP go in recovery mode. Install system update and your now off demonstration mode now just start MW2 and install the 1.14 patch.

NOTE: This is for only MW2 DO NOT go on any other games!

CONVERTER You must login or register to view this content.

REVERTER You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Fo6y ; 07-02-2014 at 07:51 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Fo6y for this useful post:

AlScrapesH52, Denzel Curry, MindGamingHD, RightFool, SirComgenie, xAceHDx, xiScouserReece
07-01-2014, 04:37 PM #2
Zerx
Gobble
Just one question how are we suppose to host ? am i suppose to put the patch and remove default_mp then data transfer?
07-01-2014, 08:05 PM #3
Thanks, buddy. Smile
07-01-2014, 08:23 PM #4
you can't host anything unless your ps3 is jailbroken, in which case this bypass method would screw up your jailbreak
07-01-2014, 11:29 PM #5
Fo6y
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by GoBallistic63 View Post
you can't host anything unless your ps3 is jailbroken, in which case this bypass method would screw up your jailbreak

This won't mess up your PS3, this is for people to go on bypass with OFW this has been out ever since they patched the first bypass. I tell you how to go on and off it. It's completely fine.
07-02-2014, 12:11 AM #6
Fo6y
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Zerx View Post
Just one question how are we suppose to host ? am i suppose to put the patch and remove default_mp then data transfer?

If you have a JB dont do this. If you have JB just go on comgenie or File Zilla and delete default_mp.self if thats what its called becuase thats the patch then u just copy ur 1.11 patch over and ur done.

The following user thanked Fo6y for this useful post:

AlScrapesH52
07-02-2014, 11:47 AM #7
Zerx
Gobble
Oh alright thanks a lot just wondering how am i suppose to host on bypass Happy
07-02-2014, 12:58 PM #8
xIDAFG
Banned
Originally posted by Deniro View Post
If you have a JB dont do this. If you have JB just go on comgenie or File Zilla and delete default_mp.self if thats what its called becuase thats the patch then u just copy ur 1.11 patch over and ur done.

This Works On COD4?

The following user thanked xIDAFG for this useful post:

iJosh
07-02-2014, 02:44 PM #9
get tons of people to do this and to get on bypass

The following user thanked Dirt_Bikes_Rock for this useful post:

xiScouserReece
07-03-2014, 05:16 AM #10
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by Deniro View Post
This won't mess up your PS3, this is for people to go on bypass with OFW this has been out ever since they patched the first bypass. I tell you how to go on and off it. It's completely fine.

All in all it could brick your ps3 not 100% safe

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo