04-22-2015, 07:42 PM #1
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey ngu.

I thought of this a few weeks ago and I decided to make it, what this is is a buttons_default.cfg file that is designed to be used for someone who is using a modded patch_mp.ff with the custom cmd script.
I have designed this like the xbox trainers for example you type vstr cheat to turn on public cheater, I have also made this so that you can quickly create a script put it on the buttons_default and just exec it.

Here's the code if you need it set CMD "set customclass1 DVAR ?;wait 1;vstr SPDz1"
set SPDz1 "ui_keyboard MENU_CUSTOMCLASS_KEYBOARD customclass1;wait 10;bind dpad_left vstr customclass1"

What to do

1. download the cfg file You must login or register to view this content.
2. Go on mw2 MAKE SURE TO HAVE A MODDED PATCH_MP.FF NOT JUST A CFG
3. Give yourself the cfg infection and press select.
4. Open the cmd script in your menu (add it if you need too) and type vstr and what you want to load
5. Close your menu and press Dpad-left and it should vstr the command

This works if you are host and it works if you are not host.

I will give an example of how to load it I use this patch

I go to the say menu and click custom say it brings up the keyboard and then I can type out what I want to load for this example I will do vstr cheat which will load public cheater, then I have to open and close the menu so that I can press dpad left and it will load the command.

Here is a list of all of the commands at the moment it is very easy to add your own commands to this.
newaa - 3 round burst aim with LoveModz- new aim assist
minicon - toggles minicon on and off
status - Updates the status in minicon
pc - toggles pc vision
turn - r_lockPvs this is just a test atm
Info - gives you some instructions of available commands
cheat - turns on cheater redbox uav aim assist ect
rumble - Makes the controller rumble
rumbleloop - Makes the controller vibrate on a loop
credits - displays the credits
There may be a few more in there that don't work
Just to clarify I don't think this will work for ofw and sorry for the crappy tut I was not sure how to explain it.

Just encase you don't have the link here it is You must login or register to view this content.

I don't think I need a virus scan.

Thanks for reading Jordan seb5594

The following user thanked Jordan for this useful post:

MrDylanHax
04-22-2015, 07:44 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
Hey ngu.

I thought of this a few weeks ago and I decided to make it, what this is is a buttons_default.cfg file that is designed to be used for someone who is using a modded patch_mp.ff with the custom cmd script.
I have designed this like the xbox trainers for example you type vstr cheat to turn on public cheater, I have also made this so that you can quickly create a script put it on the buttons_default and just exec it.

Here's the code if you need it set CMD "set customclass1 DVAR ?;wait 1;vstr SPDz1"
set SPDz1 "ui_keyboard MENU_CUSTOMCLASS_KEYBOARD customclass1;wait 10;bind dpad_left vstr customclass1"

What to do

4. Open the cmd script in your menu (add it if you need too) and type vstr and what you want to load

I go to the say menu and click custom say it brings up the keyboard and then I can type out what I want to load for this example I will do vstr cheat which will load public cheater, then I have to open and close the menu so that I can press dpad left and it will load the command.

Here is a list of all of the commands at the moment it is very easy to add your own commands to this.
pc - toggles pc vision
Just to clarify I don't think this will work for ofw and sorry for the crappy tut I was not sure how to explain it.

Just encase you don't have the link here it is You must login or register to view this content.

What does this exactly do ?
04-22-2015, 07:46 PM #3
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
What does this exactly do ?

It allows you to kinda test scripts before putting them into a patch saves having to install the patch again, it is also designed like an xbox trainer so you can also edit dvars like speed easily you can just type g_speed 666 and press left and it will set the speed to 666
04-22-2015, 07:47 PM #4
Hey ngu.

What to do

pc - toggles pc vision

This will defo have the usb script kiddies drooling.... But seriously Well done on release dude Happy

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

Jordan
04-22-2015, 07:51 PM #5
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
This will defo have the usb script kiddies drooling.... But seriously Well done on release dude Happy

Thanks man it's nice to see what you are doing on the forum you are very encouraging and nice to the new members man well done for that you should be gaming squad or something

The following user thanked Jordan for this useful post:

Coffee Bean
04-22-2015, 08:08 PM #6
Thanks man it's nice to see what you are doing on the forum you are very encouraging and nice to the new members man well done for that you should be gaming squad or something

Thanks dude Happy means alot honestly Happy

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

Jordan
04-22-2015, 08:09 PM #7
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Thanks dude Happy means alot honestly Happy

It's all good man I've got a few more releases coming up for mw2 and world at war
04-22-2015, 08:12 PM #8
It's all good man I've got a few more releases coming up for mw2 and world at war

I look forward to it dude. And world at war? Great to see you are actually doing something for this game as it is abandoned by the modding community and (in my opinion) a good game to mod. With jailbreak mods that is.
04-22-2015, 08:13 PM #9
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
I look forward to it dude. And world at war? Great to see you are actually doing something for this game as it is abandoned by the modding community and (in my opinion) a good game to mod. With jailbreak mods that is.

Yea I have got some anti cfg mods and a few troll ones and even a .gsc menu
Last edited by Jordan ; 04-22-2015 at 08:17 PM. Reason: I f**ked up
04-22-2015, 08:17 PM #10
Yea I have got some anti cfg mods and a few troll ones and even a .gsc script

Yes Happy Hey dude add me on ps3 - HooliganMoDz- and we can mod together on waw as i troll anyway on waw so some of your troll mods should be good and same with mw2. On mw2 i ask for CFG in lobbies and kids invite me to a private match thinking there cool like "Look at me im an awesome modder giving out infections" as smug as anything. Then i join with a flashing name saying CFG SUCKS Happy its great fun

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo