09-30-2015, 10:58 PM #1
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats going on NGU!! today im releasing the smoke code. yes this code is a fps booster code that foolzOfWar originally use to kick alot butts. So i figured i should release it as what it stands for.

Here the code:
Fx_enable 0"

Put it in a function in your menu or you could put:
set fx_enable 0"
That will cause it to activate when you press bind_buttonback aka select

This code will make the smoke completely invisible allowing you to get a lockon quicker making your game play more deadly. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does not have to linked to Your aimbot for it to work.
Last edited by xDylanxMw2 ; 11-06-2015 at 09:32 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xDylanxMw2 for this useful post:

Crez, HMTTKB
10-01-2015, 06:24 AM #2
HMTTKB
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
Whats going NGU!! today im realsing the smoke code. yes this code is a fps booster code that foolzOfWar originally use to kick alot butts. So i figured i should release it as what it stands for.

Here the code:
Fx_enable 0"

set fx_enable 0"

This code will make the smoke completely invisible allowing you to get a lockon quicker making your game play more deadly. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should release more useful codes like this one to the community if you know more.
10-01-2015, 08:50 PM #3
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by HMTTKB View Post
You should release more useful codes like this one to the community if you know more.

There are alot more of these kinds of codes just take note these codes lowers your games graphics to boost ur fps and some of these fps codes are a little difficult to explain how to activate because some will read unknown command which sometimes if you use the set method works perfectly but if you tried putting in your function it will not work so when i get home i will show you more that can make ur gameplay elite.
10-01-2015, 10:27 PM #4
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder

The codes i personally use are:
Cg_drawDamageFlash 0
Player_stunWhiteFlash 0
Cg_drawShellshock 0
Bg_shock_movement 0
Bg_viewKickMin 0
Bg_viewKickMax 00.1
R_fog 0
Fx_enable 0
Fx_draw 0
Cg_brass 0
//
Ok before i begin if you have any difficulty understanding any of these just private message your Skype to me and ill provide more assistance.
//
"These are the codes i find only work in set form"
So i put these like this:
Set cg_drawDamageFlash 0"
Set player_stunWhiteFlash 0"
Set bg_shock_movement 0"
//
Others work perfectly in a function. i strongly recommend activating bg_viewKickMax and bg_viewKickMin every time because its like using the focus proficency on mw3.
Last edited by xDylanxMw2 ; 10-02-2015 at 02:31 AM.

The following user thanked xDylanxMw2 for this useful post:

blaze3
10-02-2015, 03:03 AM #5
HMTTKB
Bounty hunter
The codes i personally use are:
Cg_drawDamageFlash 0
Player_stunWhiteFlash 0
Cg_drawShellshock 0
Bg_shock_movement 0
Bg_viewKickMin 0
Bg_viewKickMax 00.1
R_fog 0
Fx_enable 0
Fx_draw 0
Cg_brass 0
//
Ok before i begin if you have any difficulty understanding any of these just private message your Skype to me and ill provide more assistance.
//
"These are the codes i find only work in set form"
So i put these like this:
Set cg_drawDamageFlash 0"
Set player_stunWhiteFlash 0"
Set bg_shock_movement 0"
//
Others work perfectly in a function. i strongly recommend activating bg_viewKickMax and bg_viewKickMin every time because its like using the focus proficency on mw3.

Do you know exactly what each of those codes do? That way so I can find out if I added the code to the menu correctly.
10-02-2015, 03:09 AM #6
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Do you know exactly what each of those codes do? That way so I can find out if I added the code to the menu correctly.

Well all the set codes have to do with flash and stuns which will basically be immune to it like you will be stun but the flash will be gone and the fog you will know that one immediately if it worked the brass is good because you can take fmj and as close to a wall if you shoot you wont lag at all. As for the fx_draw give me a sec to figure it out again i would just add it in
10-02-2015, 03:19 AM #7
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder

Ignore the fx_draw because when you put fx_enable 0 it just cancels each other out FoolzOfWar mention that to me when we were doing this all the time. My memory is getting the best of me sorry.
10-02-2015, 03:45 AM #8
HMTTKB
Bounty hunter
Ignore the fx_draw because when you put fx_enable 0 it just cancels each other out FoolzOfWar mention that to me when we were doing this all the time. My memory is getting the best of me sorry.

Thanks then I was able to get all the codes working.
10-02-2015, 04:08 AM #9
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Thanks then I was able to get all the codes working.

If you want to test more just Google fps booster codes mw2 there are many ways to do them
10-05-2015, 03:20 AM #10
Crez
Grunt
Whats going NGU!! today im realsing the smoke code. yes this code is a fps booster code that foolzOfWar originally use to kick alot butts. So i figured i should release it as what it stands for.

Here the code:
Fx_enable 0"

set fx_enable 0"

Thanks!!lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo