11-04-2015, 07:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOTE : Need a recorder to record my menu, my phone sucks xD.

So keep in mind that this is my very first CFG menu I made ( I'm no coder, just looked at some code and understood alot of the code pretty easily ). I did use JoshInHD's menu base, and some of the startup code. The other 75-80% of the menu is entirely made by me ( with some codes here and there from other people, the ZuRo aimbots for example which everyone uses anyways ).

So official credits : JoshInHDModz, ZuRo ( don't know his actual proper name ) and to the community for the different helping tools ( code browser, etc . . . )

So what makes this menu stand out from all the billion others out there ? Well it's simple ! No . . . I mean . . .the menu is simple ! Just load it up, open the menu ( currently 2 menus in ) and press the button associated to the mod to activate them ! No need to waste time scrolling down a huge menu list, just press the button and get it over with !

Controls :

-Select to load the menu
-Up to load menu 1
-Down to load menu 2
-up, down, left, right to activate mod1, mod2, mod3, mod4 in the top row in that exact order. So up = mod 1. down = mod2. etc ...
-Start, X, square, triangle to activate mod1, mod2, mod3, mod4 in the bottom row in that exact order.
-Circle to close the menu
-R3 while in a menu to show the bindings in order ingame so you don't need to remember the keys from the notepad !

MOD LIST :

-Single target aimbot
-Machine aimbot
-Aimassist/redboxes
-Red boxes seperate
-laser
-wallhack
-sensitivity
-nosmoke
-CFG infect
-UAV/AA infect
-10th infect
-unlock all
-jump
-speed
-knockback
-forcehost ( not implemented yet )
-L2 in menu1 for force endgame non-host ( just kidding xD keeping this private. Edit it in yourself ! )
-Constant UAV ( always on )

Jump and speed have a custom made indicator ( took me ALOT of time to figure out how to make it change colour per press ).

Plans for V2 :

-Steer away even more from JoshInHDModz's code and replace it with my own.
-Try and figure out how to reset the ui_debug_localVarString, ui_debug_localVarBool and ui_debug_localVarint to get rid of the ugly ": 0" when the menu is closed.

Hope it's not counted as a leeched thing, since I tried my best to come up with the majority of the codes, but this was made in a few hours of trying to figure out CFG coding, so cut me some slack ^^" ! And as above note says, looking for someone to record my menu so I can put it up the thread.

Enjoy !

EDIT : Fixed some small issues with the bindings getting messed up. Also added in the reset aimbot/boxes option ( Press R2 when in menu1 )

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by rancidrode ; 11-04-2015 at 08:43 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo