04-23-2016, 03:48 PM #1
ymh
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When mayhemmodding released his v1 of the keyboard menu i was like what can i do with this and i don't know that much about coding, but anyways i'd like wanna just leave it here for anyone that feels like trying it out and giving me feedback also if you use a engine like snow it will not work on this version of patch, it worked when i was using buttons tactical but adding default killed anyways, if you try it please tell me if its awful or not and tell me what you think of my version of the keyboard menu.

BLES00683 BACKUP:
You must login or register to view this content.

PATCH:
You must login or register to view this content.

Might have to change region convert note this is only a zone patch with modified keyboard menu, i'm uploading it cause i wanna know what people think of it.

In The near future sometime i wanna release a cfg loader with a keyboard menu that modified with more options and better zones and a better name which is why i want feedback i may as well join everyone else and release at least one patch for this game and i'm not a fan of patch menu's so a cfg loader would be best that way i can use it and not have to have mods active when i play. since this is the last year i plan to use console i wanna finish all my projects

Credits to mayhemmodding for the keyboard menu v1 and the mw2 community that's released zones and codes over the years.
Last edited by ymh ; 04-23-2016 at 05:40 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo