05-29-2012, 04:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); please note this is a xp only lobby !!!!!!

restrictions:

Note tenth prestige people to join ** there is no point***
dont join and ask me to start it will be started when i start it (* its annoying *)
will allow 10 people to join first
if you are level 1 you will no be able to join * due to people joining on 24hr accounts
and prestige in my lobbies and trying to sell the accounts on im just looking out for the people on the forums

difficulties that may occur:

If you dont have map packs and a map pack level comes up with have to re-host otherwise it will
just kick you out of the lobby so just send me a message if you havent got it and ill re-host and invite
not a problem

if you dont do exactly as i say for the first part of the lobby do to setting up you will not be allowed
back in with anyone and you will spoil it for the lobby ** you have been warned **

ps:: Also need someone to record hd only so if anyone got capture card to record in hd pm me and ill inite to game

other than that enjoy and look forward to speaking to you soon

note to admin : I think i have make a correct post any reason to alter please contact me ill change it upon request

thanks

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Post gamertag for invite:carling::carling:
05-29-2012, 10:25 PM #2
RohinR12
Save Point
Invite: itsRoh
Smile
05-30-2012, 02:07 AM #3
Originally posted by RGH
please note this is a xp only lobby !!!!!!

restrictions:

dont join and ask me to start it will be started when i start it (* its annoying *)
if you are level 1 you will no be able to join * due to people joining on 24hr accounts
and prestige in my lobbies and trying to sell the accounts on im just looking out for the people on the forums

If you dont have map packs and a map pack level comes up with have to re-host otherwise it will
just kick you out of the lobby so just send me a message if you havent got it and ill re-host and invite
not a problem

if you dont do exactly as i say for the first part of the lobby do to setting up you will not be allowed
back in with anyone and you will spoil it for the lobby ** you have been warned **

ps:: Also need someone to record hd only so if anyone got capture card to record in hd pm me and ill inite to game

note to admin : I think i have make a correct post any reason to alter please contact me ill change it upon request

thanks

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

My gamertag is Revoteer, I'll only want 9th prestige :p Thanks in advance.
05-30-2012, 03:00 AM #4
Default Avatar
RuftyHD
GT: RuftyHD PLZ Smile
05-30-2012, 11:27 AM #5
TiiKToK
Bounty hunter
GT: FRUUUUUUUUUUUIT (11 U's)

Thank you Smile
05-30-2012, 03:31 PM #6
Can you pls invite me in ur lobby?? I have the map packs for ps3 but not for xbox:(

my Gt is:x ReaL Load x
05-30-2012, 06:18 PM #7
Originally posted by RGH
please note this is a xp only lobby !!!!!!

restrictions:

not a problem

thanks

Could I get in? I also only want 9th prestige. GT: Omniparent
05-31-2012, 12:56 AM #8
WILL BE HOSTING LOBBY IF YOU WISH TO JOIN AT 9.00PM TONIGHT (GMT) AS IN UK

THOSE GT I HAVE ON THIS THREAD I WILL INVITE :carling:

The following user thanked RGH THE WORLD for this useful post:

TiiKToK
05-31-2012, 06:51 PM #9
Default Avatar
kenners
Hi will you be hosting tonight my gt is kennersbmx if you can invite me cheers.
05-31-2012, 08:30 PM #10
XP LOBBY IS NOW OPEN FOR INVITE PLEASE POST YOUR GAMERTAG : SIMPLES: :jim::jim::jim::jim::jim:

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

**************** hosting now open if dont get enough people wont bother hosting again *************

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo