Post: #1 Hoster on NGU / --Hosting MW2 Challenge Lobby Free 1.13--No bypass
11-15-2012, 05:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
^^≧Hey Everyone≦^^

I will be hosting MW2 Modded Lobbies , I give infections (radar , aimbot , jump , etc) and Prestiges (9,10,11)[All Level 70] For FREE. :luke:

===================================================================================================

How to get in lobby (Follow those steps or you won't get in and I won't accept friend's request) :

->THANK [By clicking the THANK button on the right bottom of this post] thread
->>QUOTE this post with your PSN
->>>THEN ADD "iHosting-i" and SEND a message with your NGU name.

YOU Should SEND me a FRIENDS REQUEST , Not the way around .

If you didn't do the above , don't expect for me to accept your friend's request .

===================================================================================================

If you get online A LOT (UTC+03:00) and you want to be my HappyBFFHappy on PSN , add me on my other account "cutthout21" Awesome face

Originally posted by Ownage
recovered and unlocked all for me, thank you Winky Winky

I Helped a =Super Moderator= ^^ !!
Last edited by HelpmeplzPLZ ; 08-02-2013 at 04:03 AM.

The following 72 users say thank you to HelpmeplzPLZ for this useful post:

-DropShottz, Actavis, agetro96, aleksi, allen107, Axro_, benjaming58, Big_Major, BioNutella, bojanglez34, Briggah, Britis-, broken, BulletBoyNL, byMarshal, chickem24, crazyreaper44, DTCFW, FantasyModding, FEARxNGU, Filethy, FxckTreyarch, HomelandSec, IGOTHOSTx-, It_be_Sim, iZEMOG, Jace129, jakeb2k7, jerrmy12, JMSYx, kash59, Keith8MyCat, Kendoza, JustinDT, Louis Vuitton, luukjwz69, luzzo98, Manomez, MarsOnDex, MetaGame, modz987, MrJuhoz, Mw2-_-Beast-, Na420, oftilliod, PEEWEEDEMON, QcHD, rikkaal, RmZ, scarlettsdaddy, SimbaaLK, SpriteModz, Tezzsun, TheCFGHoster, Timour7, Tmascola2755, TomasTosecky, Tristan1992, tyreeksback-.-, Vepsi, WazzaGaming, Wiwis, xDawnz, xFuTuRe, Ypex, zKiddBuu, zSwervv
11-15-2012, 07:51 PM #2
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by HelpmeplzPLZ View Post
^^≧Hey Everyone≦^^

I will be hosting MW2 Modded Lobbies , I give infections (radar , aimbot , jump , etc) and Prestiges (9,10,11)[All Level 70] For FREE. :luke:

How to get in lobby (

im on ps3..so ya, hey CAN and WILL you host the infection for usb mods? btw im on psn ALOT.
psn: supersonickid
11-16-2012, 08:54 PM #3
SusonS3
Save Point
^^≧Hey Everyone≦^^

How to get in lobby (Follow those steps or you won't get in and I won't accept friend's request) :

->>>THEN ADD "iHost-i" and SEND a message with your NGU name.

If you didn't do the above , don't expect for me to accept your friend's request .

If you get online ALOT and you want to be my best friend on PSN , add me on my main account "Nayeff" Awesome face

PSN - SusonS3 the person who mistaked you lol

The following user thanked SusonS3 for this useful post:

PEEWEEDEMON
11-16-2012, 09:18 PM #4
iZEMOG
Haxor!
^^≧Hey Everyone≦^^

If you get online ALOT and you want to be my best friend on PSN , add me on my main account "Nayeff" Awesome face

PSN: LIFESABEACH_TM, thanks bro!
11-17-2012, 03:05 AM #5
^^≧Hey Everyone≦^^

My PSN is TaylorGang0219
11-17-2012, 07:07 PM #6
^^≧Hey Everyone≦^^

psn. S-S-PATCH
11-17-2012, 08:00 PM #7
JustinDT
Vault dweller
^^≧Hey Everyone≦^^

Added
PSN: L118A-QC
11-18-2012, 12:41 AM #8
^^≧Hey Everyone≦^^

my psn in : Stylishvrl
11-18-2012, 04:09 AM #9
^^≧Hey Everyone≦^^

awesomeeee
11-18-2012, 10:22 AM #10
TunezIT
Save Point
^^≧Hey Everyone≦^^

PSN: lcsTunezz_ , thanks man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo