04-22-2015, 07:15 PM #1
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DO NOT ADD SPAREZEPTO. THE ACCOUNT IS STILL MINE BUT NO LONGER BEING USED FOR MODDING!

PSN: ZeptoModding

Mod Menu I'm using: Galaxy V2 1.14 Patch

Feel free to add my PSN and I'll accept you as soon as possible, then just join session!

Please delete me off your friends list once you've gotten what you wanted, thanks!

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DrZepto ; 05-01-2015 at 06:54 PM. Reason: had to close early

The following user thanked DrZepto for this useful post:

Mrtbyhyourwme
04-22-2015, 07:42 PM #2
Originally posted by DrZepto View Post

Feel free to add my PSN: Hidden while Closed

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

Can i add you so i can tell users that ask me for cfg on a regular basis and annoy me that you host CFG and send them your way so they can annoy you? Happy
04-23-2015, 08:16 PM #3
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
Sure. I host as often as I can but I can't promise that I'll have an open lobby all the time :P
05-01-2015, 06:36 PM #4
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
Open again but now with Rebug CFW! Happy
05-01-2015, 06:41 PM #5
Open again but now with Rebug CFW! Happy

Congrats Happy Rebug is very reliable. I use rebug on all my ps3's never a fault with rebug Happy
05-01-2015, 06:46 PM #6
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
Congrats Happy Rebug is very reliable. I use rebug on all my ps3's never a fault with rebug Happy

It seems very good so far. Nice CFW to get started with however sometimes my PS3 freezes but I think that's just the mod menus I have installed are buggy sometimes Smile
05-01-2015, 06:47 PM #7
It seems very good so far. Nice CFW to get started with however sometimes my PS3 freezes but I think that's just the mod menus I have installed are buggy sometimes Smile

Yeah man could be. Also use Fan control utility as its a vital asset to cfw ps3's now.
05-01-2015, 06:52 PM #8
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
Yeah man could be. Also use Fan control utility as its a vital asset to cfw ps3's now.

Ok, I'll research into that Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo