07-30-2015, 07:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Ngu, this is my first post to this community. I am hosting mw2 fun lobbies, just for you guys.

I am using Annihilation v1, I love this menu, I think it's the best and project reborn v4. It's my opinions.

Don't massage me for recoveries because I'm a new modder so I don't have tools for that at the moment.

If you have a recovery tools for mw2, private message me or message me on Skype. 😊

I'm also going to get a membership on Ngu in a couple days or weeks.

Stay toon for upcoming events. I'm starting to make YouTube videos of me trolling or modded lobbies. Also keep me in touch, very soon I'ma learn how to mod other games like bo2, bo1, mw3, gta5, aw, ghost and more. Trophies hacks as well.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me on Skype.

Psn:EbkModder

Please don't forget when you add me on ps3, message me that you're from ngu. If not, I'm not going to add you. Also keep in mind, don't spam me for mods or have access on my menu because the answer is no. Just enjoy and have fun. Thank You! 😊
Last edited by EbkModder ; 07-30-2015 at 07:06 PM.
08-01-2015, 04:55 AM #2
Apex_Sinatra
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EbkModder View Post
Hello Ngu, this is my first post to this community. I am hosting mw2 fun lobbies, just for you guys.

I am using Annihilation v1, I love this menu, I think it's the best and project reborn v4. It's my opinions.

Don't massage me for recoveries because I'm a new modder so I don't have tools for that at the moment.

If you have a recovery tools for mw2, private message me or message me on Skype. ��

I'm also going to get a membership on Ngu in a couple days or weeks.

Stay toon for upcoming events. I'm starting to make YouTube videos of me trolling or modded lobbies. Also keep me in touch, very soon I'ma learn how to mod other games like bo2, bo1, mw3, gta5, aw, ghost and more. Trophies hacks as well.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me on Skype.

Psn:EbkModder

Please don't forget when you add me on ps3, message me that you're from ngu. If not, I'm not going to add you. Also keep in mind, don't spam me for mods or have access on my menu because the answer is no. Just enjoy and have fun. Thank You! ��

Are You Able To Give Uav/Aimbot For MW2?
08-01-2015, 05:10 PM #3
Yes I can sir

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo