11-27-2010, 04:37 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
GSC Problem Reader

This is for anyone who still bothers with MW2 and enjoys patch editing. Ever got an annoying syntax error that you couldn't find? Well this program will pinpoint the error down to the line, pretty reliable.

Things you will need:
You must login or register to view this content. - GSC Problem reader + iw4mp.dat if anyone doesnt have
You must login or register to view this content. - C++ Libraries (needed for the program to work)

You must login or register to view this content.

So as any example i will make a small syntax error in my coding as shown below:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

So now we need the PID, to get this we open a CMD window and type "tasklist". We should get something like this:

As you see the PID is 2164 - this number is what we enter into the GSC Problem Reader.

It should find the error (notice the top line - where the error normally is shown) Dancing

[/CENTER]

The following 26 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

<Jimbo>, ~ The Real OG ~, Blackstorm, Brian235026, cali123, Casper_HD, Chrome Playa, CRaZyY, DR-Dizzy, FourzerotwoFAILS, FrOoTLoOpZ, Hakaan, I_MAKE_PATCHES, ItsFrzky, Ju1cy, Kakashii, MaxoXmodz, Merkii, Mr. DarkKV, SALOOTME, Skylines, Solid Snake, Strike Venom, TheUnexpected, xzxero
11-27-2010, 05:09 PM #2
Yo Thank u Man i Have Had Tons Of Problems with the errors And its about time Thankyou Bro i Love Ur a Beast Coder / Hacking Legend !

SmileCool Man (aka Tustin)
11-27-2010, 06:46 PM #3
Skylines
The Forgotten
Good job :y: . Although I don't need it I'm sure this will be useful to someone else.
11-27-2010, 07:18 PM #4
Strike Venom
Top Down Siad Barre
Is there a way to see the error on the PS3?
11-28-2010, 02:07 PM #5
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by Strike
Is there a way to see the error on the PS3?

not directly, edit your patches on PC before transferring
11-28-2010, 02:16 PM #6
Merkii
Former Staff
i hope someone finds a way to make this for ps3 and btw do you have a dl link to mw2 for pc?
11-28-2010, 03:15 PM #7
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by ginjlovestohack View Post
i hope someone finds a way to make this for ps3 and btw do you have a dl link to mw2 for pc?

you are better off downloading a torrent, just look on demonoid or piratebay
11-28-2010, 03:20 PM #8
Assassin
Easter Egg!
lol ,these guys this play mw2 ..
11-28-2010, 03:24 PM #9
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by ginjlovestohack View Post

you are better off downloading a torrent, just look on demonoid or piratebay
11-29-2010, 04:10 AM #10
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
There has to be a way to get this to check GSC's without you having to have MW2 For PC :/

ahh, i wish we could get the syntax checker from this program and make it to just view regular GSC's or even .txt files. Until then, looks like you'll either have to get mw2 for pc or just go through Trial & Error

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo