04-16-2013, 06:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Today's the day that most of you have been waiting for!

Elite Mossy V1 For 1.14 <3

BIG BIG Thanks to HolyCreepsHacks for recording <3

80% of the options are shown in the video, some aren't like page 2 of the game settings etc.

Credits <3 !

- TheFallen for figuring out the use of escape quotes :P ("\"" et.)
- UU(aka iTrexk) For finding dvars and the release of his teleport gun
- CraigChrist for Zone handling
- T_m_b07 for zone offsets !
- JokaNot Happy or SadModz for the shader (He may not have made it, but I used it in my patch as it is perfect for it)
- obamasu for RCXD & Predator missile
- xActionMods for being my bitch
- BASE is by me (made from scratch on every patch)
- All the others that have added and helped the CFG coding community as this would not be possible without them

So, I hope you enjoy the patch: You must login or register to view this content.

DL For The FF Viewer I use: You must login or register to view this content.

You will obviously need to edit the perks into the patch with your PSN id which many of the recorders have failed to do, therefore making the patch look buggy when its not LOL

This link is for BLES 683/BLUS and I don't have a converter so I am not going to do it for you xD

Enjoy.

- Alex

IF YOU EDIT THIS PATCH, PLEASE GIVE CREDIT !
AND FU TO THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THIS INTO .CFG!
[/SIZE][/CENTER]

EXTRA NOTE: Please change the name xYARDSALEx to your PSN in the set Welcome " found in the buttons_default.cfg or in the Elite_Mossy_Menu_base.cfg
Last edited by Alex-George-HnM ; 04-17-2013 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Epic donkey mounting.com

The following 104 users say thank you to Alex-George-HnM for this useful post:

_KraZed_, -Google-, .iPodModz, iTruceFret, {CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, /SneakerStreet/, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, AlexNGU, Amanda, Ansity., anxify, Apple Bloom, B o n e, Baby-panama, bandphan, BASEBALL4EVER12, BigDanPin, BigGucciSosa300, BrutalModder, Daddy, Devastation, EcLiPz_MoDD3Rz, emcrew2, EVOLUTiON_-, FAKA_ELITE, Father Luckeyy, Flamby, FwiskyFIFA, gοd, gaming_nation, GJx, GodofHosting, H-A-X-O, HackersForHire, HanleyzHD♚, HaXingInc, HolyCreepsHacks, Sir Quack, iMauro, ImGsus, iMrDannyModz, iTrexk, Its Coding, zL_j8hnb, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, Kevin14256, Kush Friendly, lanaiscool, leek25344, Liam-, lolipop1113, Mango_Knife, mykeeeh, notoriousCFW, Obris, Oprah Winfrey, PingP0ng, Prime Gaming, Pro Era, racecarxx, Ratchet007, Rebuged, RevSwaG, RichModder, Master Ro, Sayer85, SC58, Scotty4.11, Script Kiddie, Shae, silentcobra22, SlowGrind, Smexeh, SnD_Boosters, Solo., Taylor, tennistalan, TeRmiiMoDz, ThaKingOFSeLF, The Kosmic, TheGreatestSyn, TheHolyMart, ThreeSixtyyy, Top_Dog_Uk, UGz-, Uk_ViiPeR, UncleRichardJr, Unknown|nfect, Vh0z0ny, ViolentFelon, wajdi9, xAJM, xePixTvx, xGreekModzHD, xKtF, xRemixxHD and 4 other users.
04-16-2013, 06:27 PM #2
ThreeSixtyyy
Little One
Hell yeah!! I've been waiting for this since I saw the preview!

Thank you!!
04-16-2013, 06:30 PM #3
Originally posted by ThreeSixtyyy View Post
Hell yeah!! I've been waiting for this since I saw the preview!

Thank you!!

Haha, This is only the beginning bro
04-16-2013, 06:33 PM #4
Holy shit! Amazing work Smile Seen your post on seb's team modz v2 :P If you remake that... OMG! Sexy :love:
04-16-2013, 06:33 PM #5
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
EPIC MAN Smile thanks for the release def gunna be using this for a while
04-16-2013, 06:34 PM #6
JackMods-
Can’t trickshot me!
This Is going to be the most used 1.14 patch good job Alex <3
04-16-2013, 06:36 PM #7
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by HnM View Post
- TheFallen for figuring out the use of escape quotes :P ("\"" et.)
- UU(aka iTrexk) For finding dvars and the release of his teleport gun
- CraigChrist for Zone handling
- T_m_b07 for zone offsets !
- JokaNot Happy or SadModz for the shader (He may not have made it, but I used it in my patch as it is perfect for it)
- The People who created the RCXD & Predator missile codes, I love them (someone please tell me who they are, I have had lots of people saying it was M4A1_KINGS or JokaNot Happy or SadModz and some say CustomPatcher, im not sure on that)
- BASE is by me (made from scratch on every patch)
- All the others that have added and helped the CFG coding community as this would not be possible without them

Gasp am not in credits; you slut :p
04-16-2013, 06:38 PM #8
Originally posted by xActionMods
Gasp am not in credits; you slut :p

Check now
04-16-2013, 06:42 PM #9
nice ill throw this on when i get home tonight.. Hoping its smooth looks awesome..
04-16-2013, 06:44 PM #10
JackMods-
Can’t trickshot me!
This Is going to be the most used 1.14 patch good job Alex <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo