Post: [PREVIEW] MW2 | 1.14 | Instant Unlock All & Stats All Clients
05-13-2013, 09:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey

Today i show you something very cool , this can give to all clients IN GAME Everything unlocked , stats , rank and a lots of things.

I have added some informations in the descriptions of the video.

I know the unlock all was already possible by recovery method OR with 12 infections (WTF?!)

But with this you need to wait only 10 seconds and everything is unlocked.

What about release ? :

- Maybe , it's a very long project , i have worked on it a long time ago and it work now.
- I'll give some news info about this soon !

The following 39 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

{CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, Alex-George-HnM, BrinkerzHD, Cesei, Sabotage, FM|T xDevOpS, Gendjisan, HanleyzHD♚, Harry, Jarvis123 xOGx, jeanjean, KIING0FHACKING, Kitty=^.^=, Mango_Knife, ModdedModder, MrHackerDude1, MW2TopTenWORLD, Obris, Oliver Bighetti, Pulsar877, RealTimeEditz, Master Ro, say-say123, Script Kiddie, silentcobra22, Smexeh, The Kosmic, the_hack, TheJaRniBoi, Uk_ViiPeR, WeeDxHoster, xePixTvx, xGreekModzHD, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, zCuden, Ziad1997, Zwiik

The following user groaned iMCSx for this awful post:

joni_djESP
05-14-2013, 02:27 AM #11
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
Bypass isn't gone FFS does anyone use google anymore stare

How do you do it on ofw and cfw have got links sorry at school with blocked sites
05-14-2013, 07:07 AM #12
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by FM
Hey

Today i show you something very cool , this can give to all clients IN GAME Everything unlocked , stats , rank and a lots of things.

I know the unlock all was already possible by recovery method OR with 12 infections (WTF?!)

What about release ? :

- Maybe , it's a very long project , i have worked on it a long time ago and it work now.

Hey boy and girl im going to make a mod menu called project memories but yea its about memories you arent going to have memory unless you pay for it thats how memories work :dumb:
Anyone wanna pay for there memories? Anyone?

Nah this is microsoft, i forgot sorry

Look pretty cool no lie :p
Last edited by SC58 ; 05-14-2013 at 07:53 AM.
05-14-2013, 09:40 AM #13
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Hey boy and girl im going to make a mod menu called project memories but yea its about memories you arent going to have memory unless you pay for it thats how memories work :dumb:
Anyone wanna pay for there memories? Anyone?

Nah this is microsoft, i forgot sorry

Look pretty cool no lie :p

Lol, right? But this does look good, keep it up!
05-14-2013, 10:00 AM #14
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by FM
Hey

What about release ? :

is it me or are previews not allowed if there no intention of release? meh either way i think its about time you stop teasing other with videos of your mods then try to charge them how they can do the same :| i genuinely hope FM|T get in serious trouble for the selling of these tools as im pretty sure there will be laws against it copyright etc... also just stop making excuses dude this game is gonna be ten years old soon and you still decide to keep to your self LMFAO!!!!!!!!
05-14-2013, 03:44 PM #15
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
is it me or are previews not allowed if there no intention of release? meh either way i think its about time you stop teasing other with videos of your mods then try to charge them how they can do the same :| i genuinely hope FM|T get in serious trouble for the selling of these tools as im pretty sure there will be laws against it copyright etc... also just stop making excuses dude this game is gonna be ten years old soon and you still decide to keep to your self LMFAO!!!!!!!!

I'f activision wanted to prosecute him they would've prosecuted for previous exploits, This isn't a 'Game destroyer' for everyone.
05-14-2013, 03:46 PM #16
Originally posted by FM
Hey

What about release ? :

nice man, ur possibly one of the best cod modders out there ^^
05-14-2013, 04:29 PM #17
Originally posted by riggstq View Post

Oh really ? My tools don't contains the ps3tmapi_net.dll , the tool load it himself into the main folder from the sdk. Then i can't have a problem with sony. Second , i had some problem with activisions there are 1 years , i had 15 videos deleted. Third, I sell applications compiled with my own code, why i would problems ?

Ok and ? You cry because you don't know if i'll release these mods or not ? let me laugh. If you're not happy it's simple , do it yourself these mods , i do what that i want and i don't care what you can think. it's now annoying to see people like you react thus.
05-14-2013, 06:29 PM #18
KIING0FHACKING
Pokemon Trainer
:megusta:
05-14-2013, 06:48 PM #19
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
I'f activision wanted to prosecute him they would've prosecuted for previous exploits, This isn't a 'Game destroyer' for everyone.

its not the case of him using codes n so on its a case of profiting from there game via mods which if you read the disclaimer on every video he has it says he will not be doing so, was just a theory anywho im just getting a bit tired of all these previews then people turning around and asking for money is all

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by FM
Oh really ? My tools don't contains the ps3tmapi_net.dll , the tool load it himself into the main folder from the sdk. Then i can't have a problem with sony. Second , i had some problem with activisions there are 1 years , i had 15 videos deleted. Third, I sell applications compiled with my own code, why i would problems ?

Ok and ? You cry because you don't know if i'll release these mods or not ? let me laugh. If you're not happy it's simple , do it yourself these mods , i do what that i want and i don't care what you can think. it's now annoying to see people like you react thus.

honeslty i could not care any less for some unlock all on mw2 as i dont play the game, im talking in general i mean you like to show off your apps but its a whole different story when people want to actually gain them, nobody is crying either just merely giving you my opinion and a suttle one at that, seeing as we are in a forum i suppose its due right?
Last edited by riggstq ; 05-14-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo