Post: [PREVIEW] MW2 | 1.14 | Instant Unlock All & Stats All Clients
05-13-2013, 09:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey

Today i show you something very cool , this can give to all clients IN GAME Everything unlocked , stats , rank and a lots of things.

I have added some informations in the descriptions of the video.

I know the unlock all was already possible by recovery method OR with 12 infections (WTF?!)

But with this you need to wait only 10 seconds and everything is unlocked.

What about release ? :

- Maybe , it's a very long project , i have worked on it a long time ago and it work now.
- I'll give some news info about this soon !

The following 39 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

{CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, Alex-George-HnM, BrinkerzHD, Cesei, Sabotage, FM|T xDevOpS, Gendjisan, HanleyzHD♚, Harry, Jarvis123 xOGx, jeanjean, KIING0FHACKING, Kitty=^.^=, Mango_Knife, ModdedModder, MrHackerDude1, MW2TopTenWORLD, Obris, Oliver Bighetti, Pulsar877, RealTimeEditz, Master Ro, say-say123, Script Kiddie, silentcobra22, Smexeh, The Kosmic, the_hack, TheJaRniBoi, Uk_ViiPeR, WeeDxHoster, xePixTvx, xGreekModzHD, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, zCuden, Ziad1997, Zwiik

The following user groaned iMCSx for this awful post:

joni_djESP
05-14-2013, 06:57 PM #20
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
I'f activision wanted to prosecute him they would've prosecuted for previous exploits, This isn't a 'Game destroyer' for everyone.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use < after reading that id say he is breaking some kind of copyright act
Last edited by riggstq ; 05-14-2013 at 07:00 PM.
05-14-2013, 10:38 PM #21
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use < after reading that id say he is breaking some kind of copyright act

well i'll be a son of a gun , your right :happyguy::boss: good job stating great evidence too.
05-14-2013, 10:45 PM #22
riggstq
Originally posted by westToasted View Post
well i'll be a son of a gun , your right :happyguy::boss: good job stating great evidence too.

just aswell im not a snitch tbh, either way its just a shame to see people doing this, if he was doing it in a way where he wasnt earning from it he also wouldnt be breaking any copyright acts..... but this is FM|T where talking about here shit theyre about as infamous for not releasing as a modding team can get xD, i will happily give them theyre due though they are good at what they do as a collection of people but the second imcs gets his word into anything it turns to $$$$, enstone actually said to someone i know that he was planning on releasing his bo2 menu for free then all of a sudden what do you know there it is for 20$ on FM|T's website LOL
05-14-2013, 10:47 PM #23

honeslty i could not care any less for some unlock all on mw2 as i dont play the game, im talking in general i mean you like to show off your apps but its a whole different story when people want to actually gain them, nobody is crying either just merely giving you my opinion and a suttle one at that, seeing as we are in a forum i suppose its due right?

I have release a lots of things FREE , i'm not here for show something for sell it after some days , if i would make a promotion for a tool , i'll do it myself , i don't need a forum for sell something.

I show my video only for share a preview of my new exploit.
05-14-2013, 10:49 PM #24
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
just aswell im not a snitch tbh, either way its just a shame to see people doing this, if he was doing it in a way where he wasnt earning from it he also wouldnt be breaking any copyright acts..... but this is FM|T where talking about here shit theyre about as infamous for not releasing as a modding team can get xD, i will happily give them theyre due though they are good at what they do as a collection of people but the second imcs gets his word into anything it turns to $$$$, enstone actually said to someone i know that he was planning on releasing his bo2 menu for free then all of a sudden what do you know there it is for 20$ on FM|T's website LOL

at the end of the day their all about what's in it for them tbh. and you do have a point im completely with you on what you have been saying. Also like you said the game is going to be 10 years old and FM|T really want to make a profit for a stupid unlock all ? Honestly it doesn't benefit anyone.
05-14-2013, 10:57 PM #25
riggstq
Originally posted by FM
I have release a lots of things FREE , i'm not here for show something for sell it after some days , if i would make a promotion for a tool , i'll do it myself , i don't need a forum for sell something.

I show my video only for share a preview of my new exploit.

yes indeed you have released things for free and people appreciate that, its when you try to charge stuff like 50 euros for one app that makes people lose respect for you imo, its like did you EVER see people charging 50$ for a mw2 patch? xD goto the mw2 forum there will not be one mention of money, why is it oh so different now?
05-15-2013, 04:35 PM #26
its not the case of him using codes n so on its a case of profiting from there game via mods which if you read the disclaimer on every video he has it says he will not be doing so, was just a theory anywho im just getting a bit tired of all these previews then people turning around and asking for money is all

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

honeslty i could not care any less for some unlock all on mw2 as i dont play the game, im talking in general i mean you like to show off your apps but its a whole different story when people want to actually gain them, nobody is crying either just merely giving you my opinion and a suttle one at that, seeing as we are in a forum i suppose its due right?

I am aware of that, but may I ask where he said he would be making profit for it? I mean correct me if i'm wrong.

Originally posted by FM

I'f this is true, be careful with what you are selling because you will get sued for it, anything related with CoD has copyright written all over it, tempering with a game is fine as long as you take the risk of loosing any warranty, but even uploading content to the internet is against their ToU. So really we would all be screwed right now, activision can take action whenever they want. A simple google search can find tampered content easily.
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 05-15-2013 at 04:44 PM.
05-15-2013, 04:45 PM #27
riggstq
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
I am aware of that, but may I ask where he said he would be making profit for it? I mean correct me if i'm wrong.

technically your right yes but lets be fair its FM|T where talking about, this is one app that they MAY or may not release, look at the ones they sell on there site no doubt theres profit being made there....
Last edited by riggstq ; 05-15-2013 at 05:09 PM.
05-15-2013, 04:56 PM #28
SC58
Former Staff
technically your right yes but lets be fair its FM|T where talking about, this is one app that he MAY or may not release, look at the ones they sell on there site no doubt theres profit being made there....

Call of duty make a code lets say g_speed they made that code is in his tool he is reselling the code so yes it profit he selling there code the work he did in c# or whatever the program is coded in that his work he can sell but it got cod codes in it that he doesn't own so yea that not loud and something should be done so lil kid don't waste money of a ftm mod tool, they should be released for free or not at all

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Loxy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo