Post: [PREVIEW] MW2 | 1.14 | Instant Unlock All & Stats All Clients
05-13-2013, 09:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey

Today i show you something very cool , this can give to all clients IN GAME Everything unlocked , stats , rank and a lots of things.

I have added some informations in the descriptions of the video.

I know the unlock all was already possible by recovery method OR with 12 infections (WTF?!)

But with this you need to wait only 10 seconds and everything is unlocked.

What about release ? :

- Maybe , it's a very long project , i have worked on it a long time ago and it work now.
- I'll give some news info about this soon !

The following 39 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

{CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, Alex-George-HnM, BrinkerzHD, Cesei, Sabotage, FM|T xDevOpS, Gendjisan, HanleyzHD♚, Harry, Jarvis123 xOGx, jeanjean, KIING0FHACKING, Kitty=^.^=, Mango_Knife, ModdedModder, MrHackerDude1, MW2TopTenWORLD, Obris, Oliver Bighetti, Pulsar877, RealTimeEditz, Master Ro, say-say123, Script Kiddie, silentcobra22, Smexeh, The Kosmic, the_hack, TheJaRniBoi, Uk_ViiPeR, WeeDxHoster, xePixTvx, xGreekModzHD, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, zCuden, Ziad1997, Zwiik

The following user groaned iMCSx for this awful post:

joni_djESP
05-15-2013, 05:14 PM #29
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
technically your right yes but lets be fair its FM|T where talking about, this is one app that he MAY or may not release, look at the ones they sell on there site no doubt theres profit being made there....

That's true, I havant been around here in awhile so I don't know what's happened. All cod related material MUST be free or activision could take legal action.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Call of duty make a code lets say g_speed they made that code is in his tool he is reselling the code so yes it profit he selling there code the work he did in c# or whatever the program is coded in that his work he can sell but it got cod codes in it that he doesn't own so yea that not loud and something should be done so lil kid don't waste money of a ftm mod tool, they should be released for free or not at all

Actually you're wrong, it's still against their policy if you produced and share with others. Technically we are all screwed, we've all released or copied something from thw web. So really it's 'keep it to yourself or it didn't exist'. Not trying to sound rude or anything but it's true, i'f you read their compile tool's ToU it states that any data tampered MUST be kept to yourself.
05-16-2013, 10:16 PM #30
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
God so many memories in mw2. Reminds me of the good old days of making MW2 Menus before Geohot the faggot and the little kiddies ruined it.
05-19-2013, 07:44 PM #31
0xX0R
Save Point
Nice Job Happy
07-17-2013, 01:15 PM #32
Default Avatar
xPaRa
Juste enorme CS
07-19-2013, 12:30 PM #33
guys lets hope its for cfw!!!! 3.55 ftw
07-22-2013, 02:50 PM #34
Oliver Bighetti
Bounty hunter
Great work Upside Down Happy
07-22-2013, 08:58 PM #35
Harry
Former Staff
Nice little thing you got here, hopefully we can all get a download link very soon!Winky Winky.
07-22-2013, 10:08 PM #36
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by .haz View Post
Nice little thing you got here, hopefully we can all get a download link very soon!Winky Winky.

This has already been released bro :vince:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo