Post: [PREVIEW] MW2 | 1.14 | Instant Unlock All & Stats All Clients
05-13-2013, 09:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey

Today i show you something very cool , this can give to all clients IN GAME Everything unlocked , stats , rank and a lots of things.

I have added some informations in the descriptions of the video.

I know the unlock all was already possible by recovery method OR with 12 infections (WTF?!)

But with this you need to wait only 10 seconds and everything is unlocked.

What about release ? :

- Maybe , it's a very long project , i have worked on it a long time ago and it work now.
- I'll give some news info about this soon !

The following 39 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

{CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, Alex-George-HnM, BrinkerzHD, Cesei, Sabotage, FM|T xDevOpS, Gendjisan, HanleyzHD♚, Harry, Jarvis123 xOGx, jeanjean, KIING0FHACKING, Kitty=^.^=, Mango_Knife, ModdedModder, MrHackerDude1, MW2TopTenWORLD, Obris, Oliver Bighetti, Pulsar877, RealTimeEditz, Master Ro, say-say123, Script Kiddie, silentcobra22, Smexeh, The Kosmic, the_hack, TheJaRniBoi, Uk_ViiPeR, WeeDxHoster, xePixTvx, xGreekModzHD, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, zCuden, Ziad1997, Zwiik

The following user groaned iMCSx for this awful post:

joni_djESP
05-13-2013, 09:32 PM #2
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by FM
Hey

Today i show you something very cool , this can give to all clients IN GAME Everything unlocked , stats , rank and a lots of things.

I know the unlock all was already possible by recovery method OR with 12 infections (WTF?!)

What about release ? :

- Maybe , it's a very long project , i have worked on it a long time ago and it work now.

it's nice but what's the point holding people still have the other way of unlock all you might as well release it ^^
05-13-2013, 09:40 PM #3
Originally posted by 9830
it's nice but what's the point holding people still have the other way of unlock all you might as well release it ^^

Nope , because it's not only unlock all & stats , there are a lots of mods possible too Smile
05-13-2013, 09:40 PM #4
U WOT M8
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by FM
Hey

What about release ? :

Nice job Chameau
05-13-2013, 10:07 PM #5
Chaos
Who’s Jim Erased?
Nice job I hope u realese it ill be using it on my dex Smile
05-13-2013, 10:13 PM #6
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by FM
Hey

What about release ? :

I Am like it
Now that the bypass is gon we need to take people Email and password to unlock them all but with this
we dont its like bypass
Haha great job iMCSx
05-13-2013, 10:29 PM #7
xGreekModzHD
Do a barrel roll!
make an gsc type menu like u did on mw3 :P
05-13-2013, 11:07 PM #8
John Leepe
< ^ > < ^ >
Please dont tell me this is for RTE...
05-14-2013, 01:12 AM #9
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Knife View Post
I Am like it
Now that the bypass is gon we need to take people Email and password to unlock them all but with this
we dont its like bypass
Haha great job iMCSx

Bypass isn't gone FFS does anyone use google anymore stare
05-14-2013, 01:53 AM #10
RealTimeEditz
I defeated!
This is very good i will use it when its released D=

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo