05-24-2013, 10:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys today I'm not going to release one of my save editors, but I am going to release my FastFile tool for MW2.

I wanted to release this today since I don't think it would be useful in the future. This FastFile Editor can edit the raw files, view string tables, localized strings, techsets, menu files, and fastfile information.

This fastfile editor will convert your fastfile into a custom ff file therefore no zone edits can be done.

I think this is the most advanced editor that has came out thanks to aerosoul94 and Jakes625 for everything and answering my questions Smile.

You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see here you can view everything shown.
For this moment you can only save raw files and localized string, but nothing more since it's saves as a custom ff.

It also has some special features like Beutify your code, Optimize your code, syntax checker, and removing comments.

It has some other built in tools like a zone editor for 1.13/1.14 patches, a patcher converter, a weapon editor, and a patch compiler.

As you can see from the above pictures i has some very nice tools.

The zone editor will work for 1.13/1.14 mw2 patches.

I hope you guys like this tool that I worked on very long time..

Once again I would love to thank aerosoul94, Jakes625. and the cod modding wiki.

Here is the download link:
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 04-22-2015 at 01:14 PM.

The following 107 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, -SuperMan, {CE} EdiTz-, {HaMm}Holdeman7, *xActionMods*, ▶DaOriginal209◀, Eddie Mac, $snowman, aerosoul94, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., anxify, mason, backstop12, BigGucciSosa300, BrinkerzHD, YouAppreciateMe, Cesei, deneo24, Chip ♞, Crazy_Ace3214, Creation-_-Tide, DarkPulseModz, Derpy Hooves, Devastation, Dhaax., Dr. Mayham, esc0rtd3w, FwiskyFIFA, gaming_nation, Gian_, Harry, HolyCreepsHacks, HosterModz_, ibombo, ImAzazel, ImPiffHD, iOdysseus, JackMods-, JOniiX85, KCxFTW, TheMightyMoJo, LBK, JokerRey, makeabce, ManderModz, Mango_Knife, matt0897, MayhemLobbiez, milky4444, MODZ4FUN420, MrHackerDude1, MW2TopTenWORLD, NeedaLifeSoon, Niightt_, Dan, Oroch, P$ycho, primetime43, Prodigy_killz, MysteryAviate, RevConcept, Rezqaazify, RGaming, Master Ro, ICS Vortex, Savage_847, SC58, Script Kiddie, sebi1234, Siknik64, Silent Assassin, silentcobra22, snapin, soheilnazemy, Specter, Swifter, Taylors Bish, TheCodModderHD, TheHolyMart, TheKodingKobra, TravP50, Vampytwistッ, VRZX, Whl-glaze-, WhyUMadKid, worrorfight, xePixTvx, xGreekModzHD, xiN3eemHD, xInfuzeModz, xKtF, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xMiLeZz, and 7 other users.
05-24-2013, 10:22 PM #2
Specter
Pro Memer
Awesome man, looks like I just found my new main ff editor ^^
05-24-2013, 10:24 PM #3
HolyCreepsHacks
Do a barrel roll!
Good work bro Smile
05-24-2013, 10:26 PM #4
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hello guys today I'm not going to release one of my save editors, but I am going to release my FastFile tool for MW2.

I wanted to release this today since I don't think it would be useful in the future. This FastFile Editor can edit the raw files, view string tables, localized strings, techsets, menu files, and fastfile information.

This fastfile editor will convert your fastfile into a custom ff file therefore no zone edits can be done.

I think this is the most advanced editor that has came out thanks to aerosoul94 and Jakes625 for everything and answering my questions Smile.

For this moment you can only save raw files and localized string, but nothing more since it's saves as a custom ff.

It also has some special features like Beutify your code, Optimize your code, syntax checker, and removing comments.

It has some other built in tools like a zone editor for 1.13/1.14 patches, a patcher converter, a weapon editor, and a patch compiler.

Once again I would love to thank aerosoul94, Jakes625. and the cod modding wiki.

Sexy^^
05-24-2013, 10:26 PM #5
Who's SEXY menu are u using? :P
05-24-2013, 10:29 PM #6
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hello guys today I'm not going to release one of my save editors, but I am going to release my FastFile tool for MW2.

Another Red-Eye32X Aweosme Tool
Greart Job Red Eye Really
Gotta be use it alot
05-25-2013, 12:39 AM #7
Harry
Former Staff
Not much help now since MW2 is dead, however thank you very much dude!
05-25-2013, 12:46 AM #8
Cina
Can’t trickshot me!
Keep Up The Good Work
05-25-2013, 12:57 AM #9
Dan
I'm a god.
Nice work, keep up the programs. You're good at this.
05-25-2013, 01:02 AM #10
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Red is kewl hehe i remember the previous FF editors you made :mmm:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo