Post: [RELEASE] Modern Warfare 2 - All Clients Unlock All (1.14)
05-27-2013, 09:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys.

There are some weeks , i posted a preview about Unlock All in-game, it's now the time to release this mods!
You can see the video , i added some news since this video , but it's the same result :

Here a picture for the tool :

You must login or register to view this content.

What i need to know about this app ?:

- It's a beta version , so you can get sometimes some errors/bug , please PM me if you get an error.
- I don't have the time to make a good design for this application , i'm very busy at this moment.
- The CFG command it's just a Custom command sender, you can create a file with extension .cfg , and load it directly , see in below for explanations.

Instructions :

- Open the application , once connected and mw2 is running, you need start a game (private match or Splitscreen, it work everywhere) , and the tool will detect automatically when a client is available , once a client available, the button "Update Client" will be Enabled.
- Click on the button update clients , and you're now ready for send a command !
- Once the game finished , all groupBox will be disabled for prevent bugs.

- You can use the change the psn in real time too, you can press enter once your new psn is wrote for send it easily or for talk easily with people in your group.

- You can send a cfg file , right-click on the textbox "Custom Command" for see a menu. The first option sends only the first line of the cfg. The second option sends all lines from the cfg , i added an example in the .rar "Demo.cfg", you can edit it with a software like Notepad++.

Here the source Demo.cfg :

c "^5Welcome Everyone !";
wait 1000;
c "This is just an example.";
wait 1000;
v cg_fov "105";
f "^6FOV set to 105!";
wait 1000;
i "^2You can write here too :O";
wait 1000;
c "Have fun guys!";
wait 500;

Like you see , you can use a "wait" , the time it's in milliseconds, so 1000 it's 1 second.
YOU CANNOT SEND A CFG LIKE A PATCH_MP.FF , ONLY COMMANDS FOR SV_SENDSERVERCOMMAND

I think i have explain everything , i use a new system for some things in this app , then if you get some freeze/bugs send me a private message. i'll try to update it later , i must finish 2 projects yet. Don't worry , Choco told me on skype he'll make a project for elite members coming soon. I hope you'll appreciate this tool.
Have fun!

Informations :

Current Version : 0.7
Update Needed : 1.14 (else the game freeze).
Credit : iHc James (For his research on Xbox a year ago).
Thanks to : FM|T xR3PMz , FM|T Bushigan (For have making tests).

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by iMCSx ; 05-27-2013 at 10:13 PM.

The following 66 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, {CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, /SneakerStreet/, RAB, |RichModder|, B o n e, Baby-panama, bandphan, Bucko, C9_Exile, cali123, Chip ♞, CoDyMoDz1000XD, DannyBoiSmith, Devastation, eddiestac, FM|T Enstone, FM|T xDevOpS, FM|T ZoRo, FuntCase, FwiskyFIFA, Gendjisan, HanleyzHD♚, Harry, Hoen, HolyCreepsHacks, Hori_By_Nature, ibombo, ImGsus, ImHaXUnique, JakeP0500, Johnny_C, KCxFTW, Kevin14256, KrElZo, Loxy, LULLINHO, Mango_Knife, matt0897, MODZ4FUN420, Mx444, Nana, Obris, primetime43, RTE Modz, ICS Vortex, SC58, Script Kiddie, smashedya, Smexeh, SnaY, Taylor, TER152, The Kosmic, TravP50, TryAndBanMeSony, Uk_ViiPeR, worrorfight, xAJM, xePixTvx, xFlavez, xiN3eemHD, zCuden, Ziad1997
05-27-2013, 09:48 PM #2
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by FM
Hey guys.

There are some weeks , i posted a preview about Unlock All in-game, it's now the time to release this mods!
You can see the video , i added some news since this video , but it's the same result :

- It's a beta version , so you can get sometimes some errors/bug , please PM me if you get an error.
- I don't have the time to make a good design for this application , i'm very busy at this moment.
- The method derank work with activeAction , so you must send the derank to a player , and the player (deranked) must leave and restart a game.
- The CFG command it's just a Custom command sender, you can create a file with extension .cfg , and load it directly , see in below for explanations.

Instructions :

- Open the application , once connected and mw2 is running, you need start a game (private match or Splitscreen, it work everywhere) , and the tool will detect automatically when a client is available , once a client available, the button "Update Client" will be Enabled.
- Click on the button update clients , and you're now ready for send a command !

- You can use the change the psn in real time too, you can press enter once your new psn is wrote for send it easily or for talk easily with people in your group.

- You can send a cfg file , right-click on the textbox "Custom Command" for see a menu. The first option sends only the first line of the cfg. The second option sends all lines from the cfg , i added an example in the .rar "Demo.cfg", you can edit it with a software like Notepad++.

wait 1000;
wait 1000;
v cg_fov "105";
f "^6FOV set to 105!";
wait 1000;
wait 1000;
c "Have fun guys!";
wait 500;

Like you see , you can use a "wait" , the time it's in milliseconds, so 1000 it's 1 second.
YOU CANNOT SEND A CFG LIKE A PATCH_MP.FF , ONLY COMMANDS FOR SV_SENDSERVERCOMMAND

I think i have explain everything , i use a new system for some things in this app , then if you get some freeze/bugs send me a private message. i'll try to update it later , i must finish 2 projects yet. Don't worry , Choco told me on skype he'll make a project for elite members coming soon. I hope you'll appreciate this tool.
Have fun!

Informations :

Good stuff man,Thank for thisHappy
05-27-2013, 09:50 PM #3
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Good stuff man,Thank for thisHappy

You're welcome.

The following 5 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

Johnny_C, xFlavez, xiN3eemHD, xMiLeZz, zGooNzLobbies
05-27-2013, 09:59 PM #4
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by FM
Hey guys.

- The method derank work with activeAction , so you must send the derank to a player , and the player (deranked) must leave and restart a game.

Instructions :

wait 1000;
wait 1000;
v cg_fov "105";
f "^6FOV set to 105!";
wait 1000;
wait 1000;
c "Have fun guys!";
wait 500;

Have fun!

Informations :

i was actually waiting for this since preview so i can see something pssshhh.... thanks bro great job Smile
05-27-2013, 10:02 PM #5
Sweet tool man..thanks xD
05-27-2013, 10:08 PM #6
zCuden
Banned
Thank you!
05-27-2013, 10:15 PM #7
Flappy Bird
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by FM
Hey guys.

Instructions :

wait 1000;
wait 1000;
v cg_fov "105";
f "^6FOV set to 105!";
wait 1000;
wait 1000;
c "Have fun guys!";
wait 500;

Have fun!

Informations :

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

All the single ladies, all the single ladies...
(•_•)
<Winky Winky )╯
/ \
( •_•)
\( (>
/ \
ohohohoho.....
(•_•)
<Winky Winky )╯
/ \

The following user thanked Flappy Bird for this useful post:

UNDEFEAT
05-27-2013, 10:25 PM #8
Hellloooo 1.14 challenge lobbies! :happycry: Thank you! Happy
Last edited by Obris ; 05-28-2013 at 01:04 AM.
05-28-2013, 01:47 AM #9
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by BOis1337 View Post
Hellloooo 1.14 challenge lobbies! :happycry: Thank you! Happy

I'd groan you but NGU has become a giant homo and doesn't allow us to show opinions on stupidity. You're the reason why Modern Warfare 2 is garbage now.

The following 5 users say thank you to iTruceFret for this useful post:

DidUknowiPwn, iiReFuZee, AFG, TheSaltCracka, TravP50
05-28-2013, 11:11 AM #10
MrSpliiffy
Bounty hunter
i get a error :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo