06-11-2013, 11:27 AM #1
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU,

Today i Release my MW2 RTM Tool. Some guys have waited for and here is it now Winky Winky
The Tool contains a fully working Client List with all released Clients Stuff from SC58,Primetime (I used his Game Server Command) and ZeiiKeN (Ufo and Client Intervall).
Special Thanks to you guys :y:
Here is a Video of it in Action Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Video

Screenshots of the Tool (you can see it in the Video but anyways Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Newest Version: 1.5 (Use Update Function!)

Virusscan

(1/47 false positive. It shows it as virus because i encrypted it like the other Modder :ySmile

Updates will be released via the Update Function!

Known Bugs

none yet

Changelog

Version 1.5:
- Removed Auto Update (to prevent Bugs)
- Added Update Updated Player Infos (Kills, Death etc)
- Added Give Lag in the Clients List

Version 1.4:
- Freeze Clients Fixed
- Added Red Boxes to the Client List
- Added Teleport To Sky to the Client List

Version 1.3.1:
- Added Current Map Name to the Client List

Version 1.3:
- Smaller Design of the Application (Removed Akimbo Row in Clientlist)
- Added Secondary Weapons Akimbo
- Auto Update for Client List added

Version 1.2:
- Finally Fixed Flashing In-Game Name [Tested]
- Added Download on the Main Tab for a Debug Eboot

Version 1.1:
- Fixed Flashing In Game Name
- The Client List Updates now if you select a Option

Version 1.0:
- Initial Release
Last edited by seb5594 ; 03-13-2014 at 06:27 PM. Reason: New Update 1.5

The following 94 users say thank you to seb5594 for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Elmas15-, ResistTheMoon, -SuperMan, ..jigsaw, *xActionMods*, ⓙω мσ∂z, Nana, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, $snowman, abdullahjwz070, Abo--MeShaL, AlexNGU, Ansity., Cmd-X, backstop12, BigDanPin, CARDIFF MoDz, Chip ♞, CoDyMoDz1000XD, ComgeniesModz, Devastation, ErasedDev, Dizzehfied, DonGiuliiano, eddiestac, EliteHackzPS3, Fully-Massive_, H-A-X-O, HackersForHire, Heaney, Hoen, HolyCreepsHacks, Callumeleyy, ImIrIsH, ImPiffHD, JackMods-, JakeP0500, Jasdeep, Jenxz, kalden746, LittleEvo, Loxy, Mango_Knife, MODZ4FUN420, MrBerrics, MRHackzFTW, MrRebornModz--, Murderlikedj, MW2TopTenWORLD, network10, NGU-xNiicKzHD, nicholasnogo, Prodigy_killz, RTE Modz, RuszXMC, Sabent, Saul Soria, SC0x, SC58, Script Kiddie, Sirprizer, smashedya, SnaY, Super Gamer, T_m_b07, TeRmiiMoDz, tguns31, TheGreatestSyn, TheHolyMart, TravP50, Tseerock, UGz-, V7UZ, Wesley_Pipes540, xAJM, xePixTvx, xExploitModzHD, xFlavez, xGreekModzHD, xiN3eemHD, xkoeckiiej, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xRequiKz, ZeiiKeN, ZerOtObey+RM, zGooNzHaX, Ziad1997, zSunriseModz, zUnboundPatcher, Zwiik
06-04-2014, 11:07 PM #128
civic50449
Are you high?
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
This tool does not support CCAPI. But a newer one will come out for Elite soon by me :p

ok cool i have a elite subscription but i dont know if i should keep it because i have not downloaded a single thing from it in the 2 months i have had it lol but it would be amazing if your tool supported it... You seem like your defiantly the one to ask lol... BUT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR HOURS NOW AND I HAVEN'T FOUND ANYTHING... BUT DO YOU KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND A TOOL OR EBOOT OR SOMETHING THAT HAS A NO RECOIL OPTION LIKE ALL THE NEWER CALL OF DUTY TOOLS HAVE??? The only thing i have found is in the clients menu on weapon flags but i have to be host for that to work!!!! I just want the simple non host package like constant orbital, no recoil, red box, laser!!!! ANY HELP OR IF YOU COULD SEND ME A LINK OR ANYTHING WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED THANKS SEB YOUR LIKE ONE OF THE ONLY BIG TOOL MAKERS THAT ACTUALLY RESPONDS LOL
06-04-2014, 11:40 PM #129
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by civic50449 View Post
ok cool i have a elite subscription but i dont know if i should keep it because i have not downloaded a single thing from it in the 2 months i have had it lol but it would be amazing if your tool supported it... You seem like your defiantly the one to ask lol... BUT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR HOURS NOW AND I HAVEN'T FOUND ANYTHING... BUT DO YOU KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND A TOOL OR EBOOT OR SOMETHING THAT HAS A NO RECOIL OPTION LIKE ALL THE NEWER CALL OF DUTY TOOLS HAVE??? The only thing i have found is in the clients menu on weapon flags but i have to be host for that to work!!!! I just want the simple non host package like constant orbital, no recoil, red box, laser!!!! ANY HELP OR IF YOU COULD SEND ME A LINK OR ANYTHING WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED THANKS SEB YOUR LIKE ONE OF THE ONLY BIG TOOL MAKERS THAT ACTUALLY RESPONDS LOL

I looked now arround the forum and didn't found one, but if you know how to make tools or if you know how to use the Debugger, here's the Address for No Recoil

0x9342C
To turn on: 0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

Maybe i will do a little Eboot with some basic Non Host Options :p
Enjoy Smile
06-05-2014, 12:19 AM #130
civic50449
Are you high?
I looked now arround the forum and didn't found one, but if you know how to make tools or if you know how to use the Debugger, here's the Address for No Recoil

0x9342C

Enjoy Smile

DUDE YOU WOULD BE AMAZING IF YOU COULD SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH a simple public cheater eboot for CEX BLUS region with DEFINATLY NO RECOIL!!!! thats like the only mod im missing lol... and constant uav or better lol, laser, and red box... man i would greatly appreciate if you could do something like this for me... but thanks for the help so far SEB!!!!!!
06-05-2014, 12:21 AM #131
civic50449
Are you high?

0x9342C

Enjoy Smile

its dumb i remember a tool back in the day even if you were not the host you could still apply the mods to client 0 and it would apply it to myself lol... but the no recoil is not working like that did lol
06-05-2014, 05:20 PM #132
civic50449
Are you high?
Hey NGU,

Today i Release my MW2 RTM Tool. Some guys have waited for and here is it now Winky Winky
The Tool contains a fully working Client List with all released Clients Stuff from SC58,Primetime (I used his Game Server Command) and ZeiiKeN (Ufo and Client Intervall).
Special Thanks to you guys :y:
Here is a Video of it in Action Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Video

Screenshots of the Tool (you can see it in the Video but anyways Smile

Newest Version: 1.5 (Use Update Function!)

Virusscan

(1/47 false positive. It shows it as virus because i encrypted it like the other Modder :ySmile

Updates will be released via the Update Function!

Known Bugs

none yet

Changelog

Version 1.5:
- Removed Auto Update (to prevent Bugs)
- Added Update Updated Player Infos (Kills, Death etc)
- Added Give Lag in the Clients List

Version 1.4:
- Freeze Clients Fixed
- Added Red Boxes to the Client List
- Added Teleport To Sky to the Client List

Version 1.3.1:
- Added Current Map Name to the Client List

Version 1.3:
- Smaller Design of the Application (Removed Akimbo Row in Clientlist)
- Added Secondary Weapons Akimbo
- Auto Update for Client List added

Version 1.2:
- Finally Fixed Flashing In-Game Name [Tested]
- Added Download on the Main Tab for a Debug Eboot

Version 1.1:
- Fixed Flashing In Game Name
- The Client List Updates now if you select a Option

Version 1.0:
- Initial Release

Whats going on bro? i was just stoppin in and seeing if you found anything out there more than i have lol... BTW how old are you and where you from? myself male 23, USA
06-05-2014, 08:01 PM #133
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Thats old :p
06-05-2014, 09:33 PM #134
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by civic50449 View Post
Whats going on bro? i was just stoppin in and seeing if you found anything out there more than i have lol... BTW how old are you and where you from? myself male 23, USA

Yea you will see it on release Smile
And i'm 20 years old and come from germany

Originally posted by Knife View Post
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Thats old :p

Old but gold mango Smile
I know the design etc is maybe not the best you can't find a more stable client tool for mw2 so far with that options Happy
06-05-2014, 09:39 PM #135
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Yea you will see it on release Smile
And i'm 20 years old and come from germany

Old but gold mango Smile
I know the design etc is maybe not the best you can't find a more stable client tool for mw2 so far with that options Happy

:p
I Said old but didnt said its not good :p

mm
That's enough seb?
06-05-2014, 09:40 PM #136
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by Knife View Post
:p
I Said old but didnt said its not good :p

mm
That's enough seb?

it's not hard to make Client Options with SV..... Just wait for my new one :fa:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo