Post: [Preview/Mw2/1.14/RTE] Reincarnation v1 By xYARDSALEx And NGU-Bo
07-15-2013, 02:50 AM #1
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is an RTE menu that Bo and I literally threw together the other night when he was stoned and I had like no sleep at all, honestly I don't even know how we managed it.... Anyway, we will continue it shortly and then release in Elite or in the regular forums. This menu will be FREE of course, unlike project reborn by Enstone (His menu is nice, but it's not free as we all know.)

Leave thoughts and opinions! Also, quote me and tell me what you want to see!!! Smile Things may be taken into thought while in development!

Picture Of Tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks,
-Taylor And Bo
Last edited by Taylor ; 08-06-2013 at 05:35 PM.

The following 78 users say thank you to Taylor for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, {TehFluux}, *xActionMods*, ⓙω мσ∂z, abdullahjwz070, Alex-George-HnM, alexcubano, Asian, bandphan, TheDeadLift, CARDIFF MoDz, ChopzModz, ChromeVisionz, clark1226, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Dannie Fresh, DannyBoiSmith, daswiftguy, ErasedDev, Dizzehfied, EcLiPz_MoDD3Rz, eddiestac, EliteHackzPS3, FAKA_ELITE, FwiskyFIFA, gianluca33, GodofHosting, hacking247, HanleyzHD♚, Harry, Heaney, JLM, Hoen, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, ImGsus, ImPiffHD, The Epic, iAmRishi, JakeP0500, Jordan G., KCxFTW, KwTSnipeRxHDx, Kyzhh, matt0897, milky4444, MRHackzFTW, John, O-H, Obris, oIvan, OmegleModz, rishul, RuszXMC, ICS Vortex, Script Kiddie, Shae, Shark, Silent Assassin, smashedya, Smexeh, SnaY, TheGreatestSyn, Turk_Warrior, v9pal95, Vampytwistッ, ViolentFelon, WeJailbreakYou, Wesley_Pipes540, Wuddupx3, Xcutioner, xGreekModzHD, xkoeckiiej, ZarusModz, Ziad1997, zUnboundPatcher, zZHackzZ
07-15-2013, 02:52 AM #2
RuszXMC
Do a barrel roll!
Bringing back the old 1.11 days Smile

The following user thanked RuszXMC for this useful post:

exiDemonZz
07-15-2013, 02:53 AM #3
Oh hi.
07-15-2013, 02:53 AM #4
EcLiPz_MoDD3Rz
Bounty hunter
sweet
07-15-2013, 02:54 AM #5
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
This is an RTE menu that Bo and I literally threw together the other night when he was stoned and I had like no sleep at all, honestly I don't even know how we managed it.... Anyway, we will continue it shortly and then release in Elite or in the regular forums. This menu will be FREE of course, unlike project reborn by Enstone (His menu is nice, but it's not free as we all know.)

Leave thoughts and opinions! Also, quote me and tell me what you want to see!!! Smile Things may be taken into thought while in development!

Thanks,
-Taylor And Bo

Looks good Taylor Smile
07-15-2013, 03:04 AM #6
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Nice Job, cant wait for the release. :wub:
07-15-2013, 03:05 AM #7
Chip ♞
Pokemon Trainer

Thanks,
-Taylor And Bo

do u evn lift m8?
07-15-2013, 03:32 AM #8
Awesome work, can't wait for release. can you add a game type menu?
07-15-2013, 03:43 AM #9
Turk_Warrior
League Champion

Thanks,
-Taylor And Bo

Remove the Scoller May Reduce the Lag
07-15-2013, 03:49 AM #10
Wuddupx3
Do a barrel roll!
xyardsalex this AmmoBanned_ i was in aimis1337-rtm lobby with u guys Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo