Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
THREAD: Mw2 1.14 Rtm Tool {Release}
  1. 11-27-2013, 12:53 PM
    #1
    MoDzNL's Avatar
    MoDzNL
    I am error
    MoDzNL's Avatar
    MoDzNL
    I am error
    75
    Posts
    720
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Finally I finisht My mw2 rtm tool so enjoy the tool
    i know mw2 its a litlle bit Old:P
    but it s fun to hack so i decided to make one for mw2
    if you use the tool in a video or somewhere else give credit to me



    Download
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MoDzNL For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , ,

  4. 11-27-2013, 01:06 PM
    #2
    ★AnonySnowman★'s Avatar
    ★AnonySnowman★
    Do a barrel roll!
    ★AnonySnowman★'s Avatar
    ★AnonySnowman★
    Do a barrel roll!
    108
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    Jun 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Make this for CEX to.
    With Enstones DLL pleasee!
    Looks awesome!
  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ★AnonySnowman★ For This Useful Post:

    , ,

  6. 11-27-2013, 01:25 PM
    #3
    3,560
    Posts
    37,601
    Reputation
    Sep 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by MoDzNL View Post
    Finally I finisht My mw2 rtm tool so enjoy the tool
    i know mw2 its a litlle bit Old:P
    but it s fun to hack so i decided to make one for mw2
    if you use the tool in a video or somewhere else give credit to me



    Download
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Looking Pretty awesome!
    But

    Add CCAPI Access (For CEX Users) But dont remove the regular Connect and Attach
    Amm the Account is not that good add like that we can text what we want and not using D-Pad Right and D-Pad Left.
    And ofcourse like every theard with a download link you need a virus scan
    Here is the virus scan:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    2 False Positive Resualts (Probaly because encryption).
  7. 11-27-2013, 02:26 PM
    #4
    Dannie Fresh's Avatar
    Dannie Fresh
    Bounty hunter
    Dannie Fresh's Avatar
    Dannie Fresh
    Bounty hunter
    197
    Posts
    1,192
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    nicely done was wondering if you was gonna release it
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dannie Fresh For This Useful Post:


  9. 11-27-2013, 02:50 PM
    #5
    MoDzNL's Avatar
    MoDzNL
    I am error
    MoDzNL's Avatar
    MoDzNL
    I am error
    75
    Posts
    720
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mango_Knife View Post
    Looking Pretty awesome!
    But

    Add CCAPI Access (For CEX Users) But dont remove the regular Connect and Attach
    Amm the Account is not that good add like that we can text what we want and not using D-Pad Right and D-Pad Left.
    And ofcourse like every theard with a download link you need a virus scan
    Here is the virus scan:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    2 False Positive Resualts (Probaly because encryption).
    Alright thx yeah i know but i dont wanna add more stuff in it and when everyone uses a tool they wanna get client mods and how the fuck get i removed that 2 shitty false from virus scan!
  10. 11-27-2013, 03:15 PM
    #6
    MoDzNL's Avatar
    MoDzNL
    I am error
    MoDzNL's Avatar
    MoDzNL
    I am error
    75
    Posts
    720
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by henna3 View Post
    Make this for CEX to.
    With Enstones DLL pleasee!
    Looks awesome!
    Working on
  11. 11-27-2013, 07:29 PM
    #7
    41
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    Nov 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by MoDzNL View Post
    Working on
    How long you think it's gonna take bro?
  12. 11-27-2013, 10:44 PM
    #8
    MoDzNL's Avatar
    MoDzNL
    I am error
    MoDzNL's Avatar
    MoDzNL
    I am error
    75
    Posts
    720
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xVelocityMods View Post
    How long you think it's gonna take bro?
    I dont know
  13. 11-28-2013, 02:57 AM
    #9
    88
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    Jul 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by MoDzNL View Post
    Finally I finisht My mw2 rtm tool so enjoy the tool
    i know mw2 its a litlle bit Old:P
    but it s fun to hack so i decided to make one for mw2
    if you use the tool in a video or somewhere else give credit to me



    Download
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    can u add super force host to it?
  14. 11-28-2013, 03:41 AM
    #10
    3,560
    Posts
    37,601
    Reputation
    Sep 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by MoDzNL View Post
    Alright thx yeah i know but i dont wanna add more stuff in it and when everyone uses a tool they wanna get client mods and how the fuck get i removed that 2 shitty false from virus scan!
    the 2 flase positive resualts on the virus scan
    Coming from encryption (Safety of the tool)
    Just add this to your theard
    "
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    2 False Positive Resualts because encryption.
    "
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •