09-05-2014, 05:20 AM #1
Phobia
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here it is, the auto lobby that took much longer than anyone could have imagined, a lot of knowledge came out of this and will drive me to create future projects with Taylor and other people. Hope you guys enjoy it, and sorry im not very good at making posts look nice so I will have Taylor make it look gorgeous Tustin ( He never did, Them feels )

NOTE: Attaching a RTM tool through DEX (Target Manager) will freeze your game. FeverDEX created a post on how to un freeze it, you can read it in the spoiler below

Originally posted by FeverDEX View Post
to unfreeze after attaching just kill the thread then click play in the debugger
(but the sprx won't work after doing so)

VIDEO:

TUTORIAL:

DOWNLOADS (I don't think a virus scan is needed since it isn't a exe but if I am wrong please let me know and I will add one)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Phobia ; 03-11-2015 at 02:10 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Phobia for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ★AnonySnowman★, alex10998, Ariel R., DazedMods, DebuggingCoder, HighModzz, ItsFrzky, xTc, KUSHxHERO, LevelUP, NintendoMw, ShutTheCrunchUp, Taylor, Turk_Warrior, Uncertain, x0ptic0ns100, xePixTvx
09-06-2014, 07:35 PM #47
Originally posted by Phobia View Post
Here it is, the auto lobby that took much longer than anyone could have imagined, a lot of knowledge came out of this and will drive me to create future projects with Taylor and other people. Hope you guys enjoy it, and sorry im not very good at making posts look nice so I will have Taylor make it look gorgeous Tustin

NOTE: Attaching a RTM tool through DEX (Target Manager) will freeze your game. FeverDEX created a post on how to un freeze it, you can read it in the spoiler below

VIDEO:

TUTORIAL:

DOWNLOADS (I don't think a virus scan is needed since it isn't a exe but if I am wrong please let me know and I will add one)

How come it doesn't work for me? The SPRX is in dev_hdd0/tmp/ and the EBOOT is in the correct directory.. I haven't gotten any SPRX to work with my console at all :| I'm on 4.50 PS3ITA DEX btw
09-06-2014, 08:00 PM #48
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Frost
How come it doesn't work for me? The SPRX is in dev_hdd0/tmp/ and the EBOOT is in the correct directory.. I haven't gotten any SPRX to work with my console at all :| I'm on 4.50 PS3ITA DEX btw

Im on rebug 4.46.1 drex and all sprx files Are working for meSmile
09-06-2014, 08:43 PM #49
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Phobia View Post
Here it is, the auto lobby that took much longer than anyone could have imagined, a lot of knowledge came out of this and will drive me to create future projects with Taylor and other people. Hope you guys enjoy it, and sorry im not very good at making posts look nice so I will have Taylor make it look gorgeous Tustin

VIDEO:

TUTORIAL:

I'm getting an error on the SPRX download. You must login or register to view this content. Don't rush to fix it. Got all the time in the word. Outie
09-06-2014, 09:18 PM #50
Warren-p-
I defeated!
Dose not work on cex ?
09-06-2014, 09:48 PM #51
Beats
Platinum Seller
Someone upload it to mediafire

The following user thanked Beats for this useful post:

DazedMods
09-06-2014, 10:55 PM #52
DebuggingCoder
Can’t trickshot me!
Works fine until I die, end of round or new map. the whole menu just glitches out tried backing out to party hoping it would work again but even after doing this it would still glitch out the only fix I found was to quit the game and load it back up This is sparta!
09-07-2014, 12:37 AM #53
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
This is fucking annoying why is this shit working for other people but not us!!!!!!!!!!!!
09-07-2014, 02:47 AM #54
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by xTc
you should list the controls in the thread or in a read me

Controls should show on your screen.
09-07-2014, 02:48 AM #55
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by zFantasyHoster View Post
This is fucking annoying why is this shit working for other people but not us!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know why it is not working for some people, it is beyond me. It works for me, and everyone else I have talked to, I am unaware of the problem nor the solution

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo