09-05-2014, 05:20 AM #1
Phobia
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here it is, the auto lobby that took much longer than anyone could have imagined, a lot of knowledge came out of this and will drive me to create future projects with Taylor and other people. Hope you guys enjoy it, and sorry im not very good at making posts look nice so I will have Taylor make it look gorgeous Tustin ( He never did, Them feels )

NOTE: Attaching a RTM tool through DEX (Target Manager) will freeze your game. FeverDEX created a post on how to un freeze it, you can read it in the spoiler below

Originally posted by FeverDEX View Post
to unfreeze after attaching just kill the thread then click play in the debugger
(but the sprx won't work after doing so)

VIDEO:

TUTORIAL:

DOWNLOADS (I don't think a virus scan is needed since it isn't a exe but if I am wrong please let me know and I will add one)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Phobia ; 03-11-2015 at 02:10 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Phobia for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ★AnonySnowman★, alex10998, Ariel R., DazedMods, DebuggingCoder, HighModzz, ItsFrzky, xTc, KUSHxHERO, LevelUP, NintendoMw, ShutTheCrunchUp, Taylor, Turk_Warrior, Uncertain, x0ptic0ns100, xePixTvx
09-05-2014, 06:04 AM #2
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by Phobia View Post
Here it is, the auto lobby that took much longer than anyone could have imagined, a lot of knowledge came out of this and will drive me to create future projects with Taylor and other people. Hope you guys enjoy it, and sorry im not very good at making posts look nice so I will have Taylor make it look gorgeous Tustin

VIDEO:

DOWNLOADS (I don't think a virus scan is needed since it isn't a exe but if I am wrong please let me know and I will add one)

This reminds me of GodlyModz Auto Lobby Correct Me If I am Wrong

Thanks for the share Smile

1.11 RIP

1.14 SPRX Welcome Smile
09-05-2014, 07:00 AM #3
ShutTheCrunchUp
Climbing up the ladder
Video been removed :( But thanks for a sprx on MW2! NOW MAKE HAWKINS ZOMBIELAND! Happy

The following user thanked ShutTheCrunchUp for this useful post:

Rebuged
09-05-2014, 08:44 AM #4
its a freeze on privite
09-05-2014, 09:07 AM #5
lukeypukey78
Do a barrel roll!
Great<3
Last edited by lukeypukey78 ; 09-05-2014 at 09:33 AM.
09-05-2014, 09:10 AM #6
lukeypukey78
Do a barrel roll!
Here it is, the auto lobby that took much longer than anyone could have imagined, a lot of knowledge came out of this and will drive me to create future projects with Taylor and other people. Hope you guys enjoy it, and sorry im not very good at making posts look nice so I will have Taylor make it look gorgeous Tustin

VIDEO:

Hey dude thanks
it looks great
and works great freezes after a while but good job:P hope to see a v2 soon:P
Last edited by lukeypukey78 ; 09-05-2014 at 09:33 AM.
09-05-2014, 09:40 AM #7
lukeypukey78
Do a barrel roll!

VIDEO:

wait dw dude it was just a glitch:P
Last edited by lukeypukey78 ; 09-05-2014 at 09:42 AM.
09-05-2014, 09:57 AM #8
lukeypukey78
Do a barrel roll!

VIDEO:

Is there any super force host for this game i think this has the same as cfg force host which does not work very well :P
09-05-2014, 11:30 AM #9
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by ShutTheCrunchUp View Post
Video been removed :( But thanks for a sprx on MW2! NOW MAKE HAWKINS ZOMBIELAND! Happy

Sorry, it was 2:30 in the morning when I finally got this uploaded, I fixed the video. Also, Thanks =D

The following user thanked Phobia for this useful post:

ShutTheCrunchUp
09-05-2014, 11:32 AM #10
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by lukeypukey78 View Post
Is there any super force host for this game i think this has the same as cfg force host which does not work very well :P

I could update it at a later date, and yes its cfg dvars. But you also need a decent connection, all the times I tried I got host.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo