04-18-2015, 04:08 PM #1
shakos
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was kinda Bored
and i Managed to make a mp_default.self from 1.13 to WORK on 1.14 ONLINE
by Editing the decrypted .self files (.elf)
I replaced the HOST lines and connections from the 1.13 .elf with the 1.14 Lines

and it worked i also managed to run a 1.13 patch online on 1.14
but when i used my eboot.bin from 1.13 it will bring you to bypass lobby's
so you need a Debug Eboot for Multiplayer to make your .self RUN to Make your Console Connect to your NEW Lobby's on 1.14

IT HAS SOME BUGS! its Not 100% DONE but give it a try , It Worked for me

i will upload 1.13 modified eboot.bin when i'm done

sorry if my english is bad , but i hope you guys understand
1.14 connection Code
    cancelLookup....getAddressAt....pump....start...sanityCheckConfig.......updateStatus....registerListener........shutdownDiscoveryCode...setupDiscoverySocket....WANPPPConnection:1......WANIPConnection:1.......M-SEARCH * HTTP/1.1..MX: 1..HOST: 239.255.255.250:1900..MAN: "ssdp:discover"..ST: urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:%s.......239.255.255.250:1900....startDiscovery..init....unregisterListener......handleDiscoveryReply....https://.insertAfter.....checkForDiscoveryResponses......startShutdown...getHead.pump....sanityCheckConfig.......operator[]......createGetCommand........GET %s HTTP/1.1..Connection: close..Host: %s............WANIPConnection:1.......WANPPPConnection:1......<s:Envelope xmlns:s="https://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" s:encodingStyle="https://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">..<s:Body>..<u:%s xmlns:u="urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:%s">..%s</u:%s>..</s:Body>..</s:Envelope>...genUPnPCommand..POST %s HTTP/1.1..HOST: %s..SOAPACTION: "urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:%s#%s"..CONTENT-TYPE: text/xml; charset="utf-8"..CONTENT-LENGTH: %d....%s.........GetExternalIPAddress....prepareGetExternalAddressRequest........<NewRemoteHost></NewRemoteHost>..<NewExternalPort>%d</NewExternalPort>..<NewProtocol>UDP</NewProtocol>..........DeletePortMapping.......prepareRemovePortMappingRequest.<NewRemoteHost></NewRemoteHost>..<NewExternalPort>%d</NewExternalPort>..<NewProtocol>UDP</NewProtocol>..........GetSpecificPortMappingEntry.....prepareExistingMappingQueryRequest......setupReadBuffer.      <NewRemoteHost></NewRemoteHost>..      <NewExternalPort>%d</NewExternalPort>..      <NewProtocol>UDP</NewProtocol>..      <NewInternalPort>%d</NewInternalPort>..      <NewInternalClient>%s</NewInternalClient>..      <NewEnabled>1</NewEnabled>..      <NewPortMappingDescription>Awesome faceemonwarePortMapping</NewPortMappingDescription>..      <NewLeaseDuration>0</NewLeaseDuration>.......AddPortMapping..prepareCreatePortMappingRequest.pumpUPnPDeviceSend......startShutdown...200 OK..parseMapReply...init....isMappingValid..<NewExternalIPAddress...parseGetExternalAddressReply....>.......</......<NewInternalClient......parseQueryReply.<URLBase........parseDescriptionReply...https://.<controlURL.....pumpUPnPDeviceReceive...</s:Envelope>...pump....findFreePort....receiveAll......sendAll.getBindAddr.....operator[]......operator[]......operator[]......stop....start...operator[]......pump....operator[]......quit....run.....sendIPDiscoveryPacket...getPublicAddress........init....pump....sanityCheckConfig.......getNATType......quit....sendNATTypeDiscoveryPacket......sendForTest3....sendForTest2....sendForTest1....pumpActiveTest..handleResponse..init....receiveReplies..pump....sanityCheckConfig.......setMaxBandwidth.listen..handleRequest...createMap.......init....createMap.......handleReply.....acceptPacket....pump....insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.operator[]......operator[]......cancelProbes....operator[]......probe...operator[]......onNATAddrDiscovery......onNATAddrDiscoveryFailed........getSerializedSize.......getHeaderSize...setData.deserialize.....operator[]......unregisterRealAddr......unregisterAddr..findAddrHandle..operator[]......commonAddrToAddr........addrToCommonAddr........registerListener........unregisterKey...get.....createMap.......contains........registerKey.....initKey.createMap.......createMap.......registerInterceptor.....init....disconnect......updateLocalCommonAddr...connect.sendTo..getStatus.......receiveFrom.....operator[]......onNATAddrDiscoveryFailed........onNATAddrDiscovery......pump....insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.sanityCheckConfig.......verify..calculateSharedKey......sendData........sendTo..sendError.......sendCookieEcho..handleError.....handleCookieAck.handleInitAck...getData.checkCookieValidity.....sendInit........pump....sendCookieAck...sendInitAck.....handleInit......getStatus.......handleCookieEcho........handleData......serialize.......deserialize.....getSerializedSize.......verify..sign....createMap.......setupIntroducers........operator[]......sendKeepAlive...operator[]......init....sendStage2......sendStage1......pump....insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.~bdNATTravClient........updateLocalCommonAddr...quit....receiveFrom.....cancelConnect...connect.setHMAC.getSize.bdHandleAssert..bdLogMessage....operator[]......bdBitBuffer.....append..bdBitBuffer.....writeRangedUInt32.......writeRangedInt32........readRangedUInt32........readDataType....readRangedInt32.writeRangedFloat32......readRangedFloat32.......set.....decrypt.encrypt.init....bdCypher3Des....exportKey.......generateSharedSecret....init....hash....bdHashTiger192..getData.process.bdHMacSHA1......alignedReallocate.......alignedAllocate.getSerializedSize.......getHash.set.....operator[]......calculateHash...bdCommonAddr....operator[]......serialize.......bdCommonAddr....bdCommonAddr....getBriefInfo....operator[]......getHandle.......create..close...create..highBitNumber...rewindBytes.....skipBytes.......removeBuffer....appendBuffer....appendEncodedUInt16.....init....quit....eraseMemory.....alignedDeallocate.......deallocate......bdAlignedOffsetMalloc...deserialize.....deserialize.....getUserKey......serialize.......serialize.......Þ.¾ïÞ.¾ïÞ.¾ïÞ.¾ï........getLicenseKey...serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....getUserID.......getLicenseID....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.............ï½.Þ....quit....init....handleRequestReply......start...finalizeTest....pumpDownloadReceive.....pumpUploadSend..handleFinalizeReply.....pumpFinalize....pumpRequest.....pump....serialize.......deserialize.....startNotifyTask.readBlob........deserialize.....handleResult....readBlob........getStatus.......insertAfter.....getHead.handleTaskReply.handleTaskReply.writeMultipleStats......handleTask......writeArbitratedStats....writeMultipleStats......readString......deserialize.....handleResult....readBlob........readString......handleResult....onDisconnect....onConnectFailed.onConnect.......handleReply.....serialize.......getUsedBlockSize........freeBlock.......removeBuffer....getFreeBlockSize........protectBlock....alignUsedBlock..appendBuffer....pump....send....getMessageToDispatch....bdLobbyConnection.......onDisconnect....getPerformance..getKeyArchive...getTitleUtilities.......getChannelChat..getStorage......getFriends......getTeams........getStats........getMatchMaking..getProfilesManager......connect.getStatus.......connect.onConnect.......bdMaintainUniqueIDList..bdMaintainUniqueStringList......bdWriteIndicesAndValues.bdWriteIndices..parseWriteResponse......handleTask......createMap.......createMap.......createMap.......createMap.......deserializeKeys.deserialize.....serializeKeys...create..operator[]......registerClass...createMessage...readBlob........readString......readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readString......readBlob........readString......readString......deserialize.....recordIP........trackImpression.getTitleStats...getAdUnit.......verifyString....deserialize.....serialize.......createMap.......createMap.......init....operator[]......flush...startShutdown...flushAll........insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.create..receiveAll......peek....getHead.dequeue.insertAfter.....operator[]......getStatus.......handleShutdownComplete..operator[]......handleCookieAck.send....dequeue.bdUnicastConnection.....sendShutdownComplete....insertAfter.....handleShutdownAck.......handleSAck......handleData......sendShutdownAck.handleShutdown..sendShutdown....sendCookieAck...handleCookieEcho........sendCookieEcho..handleInitAck...sendInitAck.....handleInit......receive.sendInit........connect.bdUnicastConnection.....peek....getHead.getDataToSend...operator[]......deserialize.....deserialize.....serializeUnencrypted....serialize.......serialize.......addChunk........insertAfter.....getHead.serialize.......deserialize.....insertAfter.....deserialize.....add.....getDataToSend...getNextToRead...handleAck.......getHead.getDataToSend...add.....insertAfter.....dequeue.peek....getHead.add.....insertAfter.....getHead.getDataToSend...dequeue.peek

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Eboot Does need a fix , bypassing default_mp.self to load in 1.14 servers are No problem but loading up an Older eboot.bin to 1.14 = won't work , i run 1.13 default_mp.self with an older eboot.bin = GSC works but i'm in bypass lobby Because eboot.bin isn't fixed Yet ,

1.13 eboot.elf and 1.14 eboot.elf are HEX identical THE SAME = when re-compile they are totally different = default_mp.self will let you load GSC = eboot.bin will not

update: oke shit , i think i did something

i used 1.14 default_mp.self and 1.14 debug eboot.bin ,
i replaced the patch load codes , i want private match and boom Mod Menu loaded up GSC red dot city 6.7 haters still hate
but i THINK i replaced to much because i end up in bypass lobby's with 1.14 files i'm gonne look back , i think i replaced some version codes aswell if you guys think i used eboot.bin and default_mp.self = i will upload the files and you guys can check yourself in hxd so damn close , 1.14 self 1.14 eboot loads patch_mp.ff but some sort of connection code brings you to bypass lobby stare , You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by shakos ; 04-21-2015 at 09:22 PM. Reason: UPDATED

The following 5 users say thank you to shakos for this useful post:

-Numb, gianluca33, Leo, lutsch1234, SH4UN
04-19-2015, 04:29 AM #2
Originally posted by shakos View Post
I was kinda Bored
I replaced the HOST lines and connections from the 1.13 .elf with the 1.14 Lines

so you need a Debug Eboot for Multiplayer to make your .self RUN to Make your Console Connect to your NEW Lobby's on 1.14

1.14 connection Code
    cancelLookup....getAddressAt....pump....start...sanityCheckConfig.......updateStatus....registerListener........shutdownDiscoveryCode...setupDiscoverySocket....WANPPPConnection:1......WANIPConnection:1.......M-SEARCH * HTTP/1.1..MX: 1..HOST: 239.255.255.250:1900..MAN: "ssdp:discover"..ST: urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:%s.......239.255.255.250:1900....startDiscovery..init....unregisterListener......handleDiscoveryReply....https://.insertAfter.....checkForDiscoveryResponses......startShutdown...getHead.pump....sanityCheckConfig.......operator[]......createGetCommand........GET %s HTTP/1.1..Connection: close..Host: %s............WANIPConnection:1.......WANPPPConnection:1......<s:Envelope xmlns:s="https://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" s:encodingStyle="https://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">..<s:Body>..<u:%s xmlns:u="urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:%s">..%s</u:%s>..</s:Body>..</s:Envelope>...genUPnPCommand..POST %s HTTP/1.1..HOST: %s..SOAPACTION: "urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:%s#%s"..CONTENT-TYPE: text/xml; charset="utf-8"..CONTENT-LENGTH: %d....%s.........GetExternalIPAddress....prepareGetExternalAddressRequest........<NewRemoteHost></NewRemoteHost>..<NewExternalPort>%d</NewExternalPort>..<NewProtocol>UDP</NewProtocol>..........DeletePortMapping.......prepareRemovePortMappingRequest.<NewRemoteHost></NewRemoteHost>..<NewExternalPort>%d</NewExternalPort>..<NewProtocol>UDP</NewProtocol>..........GetSpecificPortMappingEntry.....prepareExistingMappingQueryRequest......setupReadBuffer.      <NewRemoteHost></NewRemoteHost>..      <NewExternalPort>%d</NewExternalPort>..      <NewProtocol>UDP</NewProtocol>..      <NewInternalPort>%d</NewInternalPort>..      <NewInternalClient>%s</NewInternalClient>..      <NewEnabled>1</NewEnabled>..      <NewPortMappingDescription>Awesome faceemonwarePortMapping</NewPortMappingDescription>..      <NewLeaseDuration>0</NewLeaseDuration>.......AddPortMapping..prepareCreatePortMappingRequest.pumpUPnPDeviceSend......startShutdown...200 OK..parseMapReply...init....isMappingValid..<NewExternalIPAddress...parseGetExternalAddressReply....>.......</......<NewInternalClient......parseQueryReply.<URLBase........parseDescriptionReply...https://.<controlURL.....pumpUPnPDeviceReceive...</s:Envelope>...pump....findFreePort....receiveAll......sendAll.getBindAddr.....operator[]......operator[]......operator[]......stop....start...operator[]......pump....operator[]......quit....run.....sendIPDiscoveryPacket...getPublicAddress........init....pump....sanityCheckConfig.......getNATType......quit....sendNATTypeDiscoveryPacket......sendForTest3....sendForTest2....sendForTest1....pumpActiveTest..handleResponse..init....receiveReplies..pump....sanityCheckConfig.......setMaxBandwidth.listen..handleRequest...createMap.......init....createMap.......handleReply.....acceptPacket....pump....insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.operator[]......operator[]......cancelProbes....operator[]......probe...operator[]......onNATAddrDiscovery......onNATAddrDiscoveryFailed........getSerializedSize.......getHeaderSize...setData.deserialize.....operator[]......unregisterRealAddr......unregisterAddr..findAddrHandle..operator[]......commonAddrToAddr........addrToCommonAddr........registerListener........unregisterKey...get.....createMap.......contains........registerKey.....initKey.createMap.......createMap.......registerInterceptor.....init....disconnect......updateLocalCommonAddr...connect.sendTo..getStatus.......receiveFrom.....operator[]......onNATAddrDiscoveryFailed........onNATAddrDiscovery......pump....insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.sanityCheckConfig.......verify..calculateSharedKey......sendData........sendTo..sendError.......sendCookieEcho..handleError.....handleCookieAck.handleInitAck...getData.checkCookieValidity.....sendInit........pump....sendCookieAck...sendInitAck.....handleInit......getStatus.......handleCookieEcho........handleData......serialize.......deserialize.....getSerializedSize.......verify..sign....createMap.......setupIntroducers........operator[]......sendKeepAlive...operator[]......init....sendStage2......sendStage1......pump....insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.~bdNATTravClient........updateLocalCommonAddr...quit....receiveFrom.....cancelConnect...connect.setHMAC.getSize.bdHandleAssert..bdLogMessage....operator[]......bdBitBuffer.....append..bdBitBuffer.....writeRangedUInt32.......writeRangedInt32........readRangedUInt32........readDataType....readRangedInt32.writeRangedFloat32......readRangedFloat32.......set.....decrypt.encrypt.init....bdCypher3Des....exportKey.......generateSharedSecret....init....hash....bdHashTiger192..getData.process.bdHMacSHA1......alignedReallocate.......alignedAllocate.getSerializedSize.......getHash.set.....operator[]......calculateHash...bdCommonAddr....operator[]......serialize.......bdCommonAddr....bdCommonAddr....getBriefInfo....operator[]......getHandle.......create..close...create..highBitNumber...rewindBytes.....skipBytes.......removeBuffer....appendBuffer....appendEncodedUInt16.....init....quit....eraseMemory.....alignedDeallocate.......deallocate......bdAlignedOffsetMalloc...deserialize.....deserialize.....getUserKey......serialize.......serialize.......Þ.¾ïÞ.¾ïÞ.¾ïÞ.¾ï........getLicenseKey...serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......serialize.......deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.....getUserID.......getLicenseID....deserialize.....deserialize.....deserialize.............ï½.Þ....quit....init....handleRequestReply......start...finalizeTest....pumpDownloadReceive.....pumpUploadSend..handleFinalizeReply.....pumpFinalize....pumpRequest.....pump....serialize.......deserialize.....startNotifyTask.readBlob........deserialize.....handleResult....readBlob........getStatus.......insertAfter.....getHead.handleTaskReply.handleTaskReply.writeMultipleStats......handleTask......writeArbitratedStats....writeMultipleStats......readString......deserialize.....handleResult....readBlob........readString......handleResult....onDisconnect....onConnectFailed.onConnect.......handleReply.....serialize.......getUsedBlockSize........freeBlock.......removeBuffer....getFreeBlockSize........protectBlock....alignUsedBlock..appendBuffer....pump....send....getMessageToDispatch....bdLobbyConnection.......onDisconnect....getPerformance..getKeyArchive...getTitleUtilities.......getChannelChat..getStorage......getFriends......getTeams........getStats........getMatchMaking..getProfilesManager......connect.getStatus.......connect.onConnect.......bdMaintainUniqueIDList..bdMaintainUniqueStringList......bdWriteIndicesAndValues.bdWriteIndices..parseWriteResponse......handleTask......createMap.......createMap.......createMap.......createMap.......deserializeKeys.deserialize.....serializeKeys...create..operator[]......registerClass...createMessage...readBlob........readString......readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readBlob........readString......readBlob........readString......readString......deserialize.....recordIP........trackImpression.getTitleStats...getAdUnit.......verifyString....deserialize.....serialize.......createMap.......createMap.......init....operator[]......flush...startShutdown...flushAll........insertAfter.....peek....getHead.dequeue.create..receiveAll......peek....getHead.dequeue.insertAfter.....operator[]......getStatus.......handleShutdownComplete..operator[]......handleCookieAck.send....dequeue.bdUnicastConnection.....sendShutdownComplete....insertAfter.....handleShutdownAck.......handleSAck......handleData......sendShutdownAck.handleShutdown..sendShutdown....sendCookieAck...handleCookieEcho........sendCookieEcho..handleInitAck...sendInitAck.....handleInit......receive.sendInit........connect.bdUnicastConnection.....peek....getHead.getDataToSend...operator[]......deserialize.....deserialize.....serializeUnencrypted....serialize.......serialize.......addChunk........insertAfter.....getHead.serialize.......deserialize.....insertAfter.....deserialize.....add.....getDataToSend...getNextToRead...handleAck.......getHead.getDataToSend...add.....insertAfter.....dequeue.peek....getHead.add.....insertAfter.....getHead.getDataToSend...dequeue.peek

Eboot Does need a fix , bypassing default_mp.self to load in 1.14 servers are No problem but loading up an Older eboot.bin to 1.14 = won't work , i run 1.13 default_mp.self with an older eboot.bin = GSC works but i'm in bypass lobby Because eboot.bin isn't fixed Yet ,

1.13 eboot.elf and 1.14 eboot.elf are HEX identical THE SAME = when re-compile they are totally different = default_mp.self will let you load GSC = eboot.bin will not

update: We need to Edit the eboot.elf 1.14 to Load up GSC , default_mp.self is Patched and works

1.13 and 1.14 are the same fuck thing. 1.14 came out to update the one map and to connect to the new servers after sandy took them down. Kys please.

The following user thanked hacking247 for this useful post:

Jiggy
04-19-2015, 03:12 PM #3
You do realise to make GSC work on mw2 again through a patch mw2 will need a completely new engine...
04-19-2015, 03:38 PM #4
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
You do realise to make GSC work on mw2 again through a patch mw2 will need a completely new engine...

incorrect... all they did was remove the compiler and made the GSC pre-compiled into the elf if you can find where its pre-compiled and reversed it then you could easily edit it in the elf and use it but that's effort (this is what they do on all the call of duties from mw2 and up, excluding treyarch games so bo1 and bo2.)
04-19-2015, 04:55 PM #5
Originally posted by Shark View Post
incorrect... all they did was remove the compiler and made the GSC pre-compiled into the elf if you can find where its pre-compiled and reversed it then you could easily edit it in the elf and use it but that's effort (this is what they do on all the call of duties from mw2 and up, excluding treyarch games so bo1 and bo2.)

Ok i stand corrected lol
04-19-2015, 08:18 PM #6
lutsch1234
Bounty hunter
I was kinda Bored

1.14 connection Code

update: We need to Edit the eboot.elf 1.14 to Load up GSC , default_mp.self is Patched and works

I hope you know that GSC menus were on 1.11 not on 1.13 so you have to edit the 1.11 elf

The following user thanked lutsch1234 for this useful post:

H4x0R LeGiTz
04-20-2015, 01:18 PM #7
EB-_-MoDz
Bounty hunter
Please follow through this guys. Big thanks for trying to bring these back<3333333
04-21-2015, 06:06 PM #8
shakos
Banned
Originally posted by Shark View Post

true that , i patched default_mp.self to run on 1.14 it works fine something weird was going on and i was able to run red dot city 1.13 ONCE online in 1.14 but if was buggy and sometime's didn't work

but the problem is the eboot.elf , i hope red-eyes will make an .elf de-compiler / compiler
He's a true boss at these stuff
if he make's it whe can Maybe make GSC for mw3 also
04-21-2015, 06:53 PM #9
shakos
Banned
o'well gonne reverse engineer .elf with IDA pro 6.8 if it fails = going to reverse it with LINUX
04-21-2015, 07:35 PM #10
lutsch1234
Bounty hunter
o'well gonne reverse engineer .elf with IDA pro 6.8 if it fails = going to reverse it with LINUX

I dont know how hard its gonna be to reverse engineer that maybe aerosoul94 can help you hes a Boss

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo