05-18-2015, 10:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys this is a text tutorial on how to use a 1.14/1.11 patch on a OFW ps3 WITHOUT A CID! Enzo

(PS3 BIT)
Step 1: Go Onto Your Ps3 And Go To Settings->
System Settings-> Format Utility (This deletes everything but you can re-download and re-install stuff)->
Format System Storage->
Quick Format->
Once The System has restarted put ur USB into the right side of your PS3->
Go to Settings->
System Settings->
Backup Utility->
Back up->
Select your USB and let it backup->

(PC BIT)
Download One Of These PKG files (Make sure you download your BLES/BLUS)
You must login or register to view this content. ->
Now you will need to download PKGView->>> You must login or register to view this content. ->
Now Open PKGView and find the PKG you downloaded->
Open it up the right click the folder in PKGView and click Extract Source it will start extracting a folder to the desktop / where the PKG was->
Now once it has finished you will want to close PKGView and go into the folder then get the BLES/BLUS folder and drag it somewhere out of the folder->
You will wont to open it then go to USRDIR and get the patch_mp.ff you want and drag it in the click copy and save->
Now time to download pexploit lite You must login or register to view this content. ->
Now Open Pexploit and locate your BACKUP in your usb->
Then once you loaded your backup load up the BLES folder with your patch in->
Click patch and go once it is done go to your ps3->
System->
System Settings->
Backup utility->
Restore->
Click your usb wait till system restarts go onto mw2 and BOOOM you have a patch!

This took long to right so +Rep and Thanks Are Appreciated so much!

-RH8

The following 2 users say thank you to It Wasn't Me for this useful post:

xdunck, zshred

The following user groaned It Wasn't Me for this awful post:

Restrain
05-18-2015, 10:35 PM #2
RTE
Keep it real!
Originally posted by RH8 View Post
Hello guys this is a text tutorial on how to use a 1.14/1.11 patch on a OFW ps3 WITHOUT A CID! Enzo

(PS3 BIT)
Step 1: Go Onto Your Ps3 And Go To Settings->
System Settings-> Format Utility (This deletes everything but you can re-download and re-install stuff)->
Format System Storage->
Quick Format->
Once The System has restarted put ur USB into the right side of your PS3->
Go to Settings->
System Settings->
Backup Utility->
Back up->
Select your USB and let it backup->

(PC BIT)
Download One Of These PKG files (Make sure you download your BLES/BLUS)
You must login or register to view this content. ->
Now you will need to download PKGView->>> You must login or register to view this content. ->
Now Open PKGView and find the PKG you downloaded->
Open it up the right click the folder in PKGView and click Extract Source it will start extracting a folder to the desktop / where the PKG was->
Now once it has finished you will want to close PKGView and go into the folder then get the BLES/BLUS folder and drag it somewhere out of the folder->
You will wont to open it then go to USRDIR and get the patch_mp.ff you want and drag it in the click copy and save->
Now time to download pexploit lite You must login or register to view this content. ->
Now Open Pexploit and locate your BACKUP in your usb->
Then once you loaded your backup load up the BLES folder with your patch in->
Click patch and go once it is done go to your ps3->
System->
System Settings->
Backup utility->
Restore->
Click your usb wait till system restarts go onto mw2 and BOOOM you have a patch!

This took long to right so +Rep and Thanks Are Appreciated so much!

-RH8

No asking for rep Sal Nice tutorial btw :yes:

The following user thanked RTE for this useful post:

Sen
05-18-2015, 10:35 PM #3
Originally posted by ResistTheEarth View Post
No asking for rep Sal Nice tutorial btw :yes:

All i said was it is appreciated dude and thanks :P
05-18-2015, 11:40 PM #4
Does this actually work? Cause if it does the MW2 community is even worse now.... there's already too many wannabe's on the game as is.

The following 2 users say thank you to AncientKurama for this useful post:

TheSaltCracka, X-Nothing-X
05-19-2015, 12:03 AM #5
Originally posted by AncientKurama View Post
Does this actually work? Cause if it does the MW2 community is even worse now.... there's already too many wannabe's on the game as is.

Yes it does work :P
I only released this as there is to many cfg noobs so maybe they cant atleast start using a patch instead aha but the mw2 community is ruined anyway and most people want understand how to do this but yeh :P
05-19-2015, 12:20 AM #6
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Yes it does work :P
I only released this as there is to many cfg noobs so maybe they cant atleast start using a patch instead aha but the mw2 community is ruined anyway and most people want understand how to do this but yeh :P

Lol even with this they would still be using CFG.... Patch or not... and if its not CFG then they stuck on bypass to use that patch. The only change really for the CFG noobs is they dont need a infection now. Nice tut tho

The following user thanked Kush Friendly for this useful post:

TheSaltCracka
05-19-2015, 12:28 AM #7
Originally posted by Kush
Lol even with this they would still be using CFG.... Patch or not... and if its not CFG then they stuck on bypass to use that patch. The only change really for the CFG noobs is they dont need a infection now. Nice tut tho

To get onto bypass with this all you have to do is put a 1.11 patch in the folder instead then delete the defualt_mp.self aha so its a good as you dont need to go onto DEMO mode to bypass :P
05-19-2015, 01:39 AM #8
Kush Friendly
League Champion
To get onto bypass with this all you have to do is put a 1.11 patch in the folder instead then delete the defualt_mp.self aha so its a good as you dont need to go onto DEMO mode to bypass :P

Did you make this so people could bypass?
05-19-2015, 01:54 AM #9
Originally posted by Kush
Did you make this so people could bypass?

Nope i made it so people on OFW can use patches without there CID but at the same time you can host 1.11 all you have to do is delete the default_mp.self file in USRDIR then make sure you have a 1.11 patch in the BLES/BLUS folder :p
05-19-2015, 02:03 AM #10
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Nope i made it so people on OFW can use patches without there CID but at the same time you can host 1.11 all you have to do is delete the default_mp.self file in USRDIR then make sure you have a 1.11 patch in the BLES/BLUS folder :p

i know lol i have cfw ps3s

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo