09-23-2015, 08:45 AM #1
aerosoul94
smooth like butter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I figured there's no use in me keeping it. So I thought I'd release this with hopes that someone could learn something from it. This is an akimbo intervention modification through the use of custom fastfiles.

Download:
    https://www.mediafire.com/download/5zedp0f87fpppus/patch_mp.ff

This fastfile contains 5 assets, here is the list:

Type Name Info
localize WEAPON_CHEYTAC_AKIMBO You must login or register to view this content.
physpreset teddy_bear You must login or register to view this content.
weapon pp2000_akimbo_mp You must login or register to view this content.
weapon model1887_mp You must login or register to view this content.
rawfile patch_mp You must login or register to view this content.

The Akimbo Intervention can be accessed by choosing the Akimbo PP2000 weapon. This works by modifying the Akimbo PP2000 weapon asset by using the models, animations, tags, and other info from the original Intervention weapon asset. I've also included a physpreset modification which makes it so something funny happens when dynamic objects, which uses the teddy_bear physpreset, move. The model1887 asset is there just because.

Video (thanks to D3CH):

Video Link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGEKjTTgXRs

Just to make things clear, I will not be helping anyone edit or create a fastfile. I've released this fastfile as an example to learn from as well as the fastfile format posted on the You must login or register to view this content.. However, if there is anything that is unclear about the information on the wiki, let me know so that I may consider revising it.

I will not provide any step by step tutorial on how to edit or create fastfiles as I simply do not have time for teaching random people. If you ask me any questions and I do not answer, it's because your question is too broad, the info is already on the wiki, or the answer can easily be googled. I will consider it a waste of time and thus your question will be ignored.

Basic C knowledge is recommended, so if your only experience is editing random values in a binary file, then start learning C. You will need plenty of time, and dedication, otherwise you will get nowhere. This process falls into the category of file format reverse engineering, and so if you don't have any experience on that, then I have many doubts you will be able to create a fastfile.

If you'd like to simply edit the weapon properties you can find a tutorial on google. There is a tutorial by CraigChrist8239 out there.

If you'd like to know more about the MW2 fastfile format you can visit these wiki pages for detailed information:

General COD Fastfile Format: You must login or register to view this content.
MW2 Fastfile Format: You must login or register to view this content.
Asset Structures: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aerosoul94 ; 10-11-2015 at 07:14 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to aerosoul94 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Egzec, EternalHabit, ICS Vortex, Insult, M0T1VAT10N, Magic Kittens, John, RTE, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, SyGnUs, TheDecryptor, Turk_Warrior, Vote, xDylanxMw2, xePixTvx, zZHackzZ
09-25-2015, 01:45 AM #11
aerosoul94
smooth like butter
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
could this mean we could use double ak47s ? possbile of modded bullets just like 1887s?

Yea. Of course.
09-25-2015, 04:10 AM #12
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Pretty cool release there aerosoul.
09-30-2015, 12:29 AM #13
Looks very cool although I can just imagine akimbo FALs or Barrets with a modded controller
10-02-2015, 08:38 PM #14
Crez
Grunt
Sick!!
10-02-2015, 09:50 PM #15
ModdedModder
Gym leader
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
could this mean we could use double ak47s ? possbile of modded bullets just like 1887s?

This is awesome! Can you explain to me how you edit the akimbo files sometime? I think I could add some of these things to my Ai zombie Edit!

The following user thanked ModdedModder for this useful post:

M0T1VAT10N
10-04-2015, 03:12 AM #16
How would I open your ff? Also how and where would I put this in my menu?
10-04-2015, 03:25 AM #17
Crez
Grunt
if i put this in a backup and give it to someone would it work?
10-04-2015, 09:02 AM #18
sleekshow
I defeated!
Its the same as having a modded model path. U can edit the weapons but will only work when u are host
10-07-2015, 12:56 PM #19
Nice Bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo