Post: 1.14 | One Last Goodbye - Egzec's Private Patch v3 | NO LONGER BEING UPDATED
10-28-2015, 02:35 AM #1
Egzec
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PATCH IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

When I was bored I started to code a v3 and make it private, only available to my Skype contacts. Before this release, in order to get my v3 was to add me on Skype, but now since there's really nothing left for me, I will be releasing my last ever MW2 patch, Egzec's Private Patch v3. The v3 I sent to everybody on Skype was an older version. The newer version that I am releasing was created by me, no menu bases this time. It took some time to create the menu base, dealing with black screens and menu opening and closing problems (cuz I'm a CFG noob) but I finally finished it and the menu is very stable. I hope you enjoy. Please don't leech!

How did I find out my patch is very stable?
I rapidly pressed buttons on the DPAD with my thumbs and I kept selecting random options really quickly lol.

The "Nice & Neat" update (update 10) has been released as of November 4, 2015! Open the spoilers in Update Reports for information about the update.

For you noobs out there who didn't like the original green and red color combination and theme, it has been updated to green and blue with newer and cleaner shaders. Unfortunately I was not able to create a theme menu, but what can I do? I'm not MayhemModding or DisturbedModdz people.

Also if you came here just to groan because people still make CFG, then leave and keep your groans to yourself. Coming here just to groan because of CFG will waste your time. Please use your groans for valid reasons such as groaning at threads that have already been posted or have useless information! Don't just groan because we still do CFG (but I quit modding lol)

V3 REMASTERED VIDEO

OLD VIDEO:

CONTROLS:
R3 = Select Option
Square = Go Back
Circle = Exit Menu
L2 = Developer Options
DPAD UP & DPAD DOWN = Scroll

BUGS/MISTAKES FOUND
YouTube URL class name not working
Chat CMD not working

UPDATE REPORTS
Update 1: "Cheaters" - Force Host fixed
Update 2: "Repairs" - Bug found: Exiting the Aimbot Menu would highlight the Fun Menu (FIXED)
Update 3: "Unnoticed" - Mistake found: Hide Gun option spelt wrong (FIXED)
Update 4: "Home" - Added welcome message (triggers once you move the left analog stick)
Update 5: "Home Sick" - Removed welcome message as it interferes with keyboard options
Update 6: "Energetic" - Perk options fixed
Update 7: "Remastered" - Remastered the menu: New shaders, colors, zones, and cleaner design
Update 8: "Revision" - "Exclusively Downloaded!" Playercard has been renamed to "Egzec is a BOSS" and a spelling mistake found in "REMASTERED" (FIXED)
Update 9: "Blue Eyes" - Arrow for minimap and allies are blue, and enemy dots on the radar are now blue! Enemies on the minimap are now easier to see.
Update 10: "Nice & Neat" - Font changed to fit the shader

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR REMASTERED PATCH:
You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR ORIGNAL PATCH:

CREDITS:
PolarCFW (Codes)
MysteryAviate (Zone Tutorials)
imMuhFuhinAdidas (Codes)
FloridaCFW- (Codes)
DisturbedModdz (Shader Flash)
PS_Hero (Rank Editor)
FrostMods (Codes)
TryptamineHD- (God Mode)
LoveModz- (Far Aimbot)
CreatePatcher (Far Aimbot)
CUSTOMPATCHER (Mini Menu Infection)
FlavorModz (Trickshot Binds & NAC Swaps)
MayhemModding (Custom CMD)
xDylanxMw2 (Non-Host End Game Code)
SouthSideModder (Codes)
xGreekModzHD (Zone - Changing Model 1887 Appearance)
Prime (New Shaders)

GOODBYE EVERYBODY AND HAVE FUN!
Last edited by Egzec ; 11-09-2015 at 02:04 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Egzec for this useful post:

-Numb, PussayPatrol, xDylanxMw2

The following 2 users groaned at Egzec for this awful post:

Psycedelic, U WOT M8
10-28-2015, 02:45 AM #2
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
Now you may be wondering "Wasn't Elysium v2 your Goodbye Release?"

Well when I was bored I started to code a v3 and make it private, only available to my Skype contacts. Before this release, in order to get my v3 was to add me on Skype, but now since there's really nothing left for me, I will be releasing my last ever MW2 patch, Egzec's Private Patch v3. The v3 I sent to everybody on Skype was an older version. The newer version that I am releasing was created by me, no menu bases this time. It took some time to create the menu base, dealing with black screens and menu opening and closing problems (cuz I'm a CFG noob) but I finally finished it and the menu is very stable. I hope you enjoy.

Some cool information:
-I changed the appearance of the Model 1887 to an RPD with an ACOG scope and a heartbeat sensor. The attachments do not work though.
-Zones are now updated, they're much cleaner and match the color combination
-Menu is more clean and organized
-Includes a non-host end game code to stop public madness (thanks to xDylanxMw2 for the code)
-I provided an unlimited ammo EBOOT for DEX users with a BLUS30377 copy of MW2 but you must be host in order for it to work!
-Added three different shaders instead of just two
-Removed options that do not work such as Super Sleight of Hand

VIDEO:

INFORMATION ABOUT THE VIDEO:
In this video you may see that I have encountered some bugs such as Force Host not working and exiting the Aimbot Menu in the Admin Menu leads to highlighting the Fun Menu. These bugs were all fixed.

CONTROLS:
R3 = Select Option
Square = Go Back
Circle = Exit Menu
L2 = Developer Options

DOWNLOAD LINK:

CREDITS:
PolarCFW (Codes)
imMuhFuhinAdidas (Codes)
FloridaCFW- (Codes)
PS_Hero (Rank Editor)
FrostMods (Codes)
TryptamineHD- (God Mode)
LoveModz- (Far Aimbot)
SouthSideModder (Codes)

GOODBYE EVERYBODY!

Good job

The following user thanked xDylanxMw2 for this useful post:

Egzec
10-31-2015, 08:24 AM #3
ZoeTic
Haxor!
Whats the point of adding those textures..There pretty ugly imo.
10-31-2015, 03:43 PM #4
Pretty ugly tbh dude, Its just the colours I dont like.
10-31-2015, 05:48 PM #5
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by ZoeTic View Post
Whats the point of adding those textures..There pretty ugly imo.

Originally posted by SplashHFH View Post
Pretty ugly tbh dude, Its just the colours I dont like.

Well I like it and others like it. You can change the colors and theme if you want, I don't even care about what happens anymore anyways because I quit coding. Just don't be a leecher. Or if you're too lazy to do that, go find another menu and keep your groans to yourselves and use it for valid reasons. Don't just groan because you don't like the colors. I guess you guys care about colors and themes more than features :/

If you want a good looking menu just get a CFG loader or Vortex. Or even just use an SPRX, unless you use backups, which will make me laugh.
Last edited by Egzec ; 10-31-2015 at 06:26 PM.
10-31-2015, 05:56 PM #6
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Johnny
look good

Thanks <3
10-31-2015, 06:00 PM #7
FRINZ
I’m too L33T
i acullylike it m9
10-31-2015, 06:03 PM #8
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by FRINZ View Post
i acullylike it m9

Thank you Smile
11-01-2015, 12:57 AM #9
PussayPatrol
I'm a neat monster...
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
Now you may be wondering "Wasn't Elysium v2 your Goodbye Release?"

Well when I was bored I started to code a v3 and make it private, only available to my Skype contacts. Before this release, in order to get my v3 was to add me on Skype, but now since there's really nothing left for me, I will be releasing my last ever MW2 patch, Egzec's Private Patch v3. The v3 I sent to everybody on Skype was an older version. The newer version that I am releasing was created by me, no menu bases this time. It took some time to create the menu base, dealing with black screens and menu opening and closing problems (cuz I'm a CFG noob) but I finally finished it and the menu is very stable. I hope you enjoy. Please don't leech!

Some cool information:
-I changed the appearance of the Model 1887 to an RPD with an ACOG scope and a heartbeat sensor. The attachments do not work though.
-Zones are now updated, they're much cleaner and match the color combination
-Menu is more clean and organized
-Includes a non-host end game code to stop public madness (thanks to xDylanxMw2 for the code)
-I provided an unlimited ammo EBOOT for DEX users with a BLUS30377 copy of MW2 but you must be host in order for it to work!
-Added three different shaders instead of just two
-Removed options that do not work such as Super Sleight of Hand

FOR YOU NOOBS OUT THERE WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMES AND DON'T LIKE THESE COLORS, I AM NOT CHANGING THEM! SO EITHER GO FIND ANOTHER MENU TO USE OR CHANGE THE THEME BY YOURSELF AND KEEP YOUR GROANS. IF YOU'RE CHANGING THE THEME OF THE MENU, DON'T LEECH

VIDEO:

INFORMATION ABOUT THE VIDEO:
In this video you may see that I have encountered some bugs such as Force Host not working and exiting the Aimbot Menu in the Admin Menu leads to highlighting the Fun Menu. These bugs were all fixed.

CONTROLS:
R3 = Select Option
Square = Go Back
Circle = Exit Menu
L2 = Developer Options

DOWNLOAD LINK UPDATED :
Mistake found: wrong spelling of the Hide Gun option once highlighted

CREDITS:
PolarCFW (Codes)
imMuhFuhinAdidas (Codes)
FloridaCFW- (Codes)
PS_Hero (Rank Editor)
FrostMods (Codes)
TryptamineHD- (God Mode)
LoveModz- (Far Aimbot)
SouthSideModder (Codes)

GOODBYE EVERYBODY!

nice work dude

The following user thanked PussayPatrol for this useful post:

Egzec
11-03-2015, 02:32 AM #10
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by PussayPatrol View Post
nice work dude

Thanks man! I released a remastered version, maybe you'll like it better Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo