01-19-2016, 07:34 AM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Release Build: 1.2

You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU

Info about what this is

This is a .sprx file that i made to block CFG FF/CFG USB players or anyone cheating such as sprx Aimbot etc.

This menu gives you the option to kick/ban a client from your game.

There is a auto system to detect CFG player and if the system see they are using CFG stuff then it will kick them so as long as they don't use the edited stuff on the game then they will not get kicked.

It also has two checks to see if anyone is 11th prestige or if they have a modded clan name, if so it will kick them from the server saying they cannot have modded prestige or clan name on this server.

This is meant for legit people only who wanna play it like the old time without having to worry about people cheating in the game.

If you are playing and you think someone is cheating like using sprx aimbot or if the system didn't pick up the CFG info then you can kick/ban the client.

The ban option will only ban them from your lobby so they will never be able to join it again, this will reset once you quit the game as its all saved in memory not a txt file.

You can also clear all server bans in host menu if you happen to get the error message of max bans executed or if you wanna clear them all. The max limit is 1024.

I did not add the option to unban anyone so if you want to unban someone then you will have to quit game or clear all bans in host menu.

I also give you the option to edit your fov if you don't like the default 65 as i don't myself.

The force host is pretty good i got host every time i played using this so it should do its job.

There is also a check to toggle on/off DLC maps if you have them installed as when you do you can only connect with people who have them installed aswell so if you disable em you can connect with everyone again but you can't play on DLC maps until you enable them again.

But anyways that about sums it up, if you have any question about this feel free to ask. Smile

What not to do

Do not use a Tool, Cheat, Change PSN Name, have 11th Prestige or a Modded Clan name or this will not work properly.

Video of menu

Pic of menu

How to use menu

DPAD-UP + [ ] = Open
DPAD-UP = Up Scroll
DPAD-DOWN = Down Scroll
X = Select
O = Back
R3 = Close

No one can see the menu as its using engine text, so only you

How to use

This only works on DEX/DECR
Make a EBOOT.BIN that will load IW4Server.sprx

Update 1.2 (Whats New)

Added MOTD text.
Option to Unban any client that you have banned.
Option to Draw FPS.
Rebuilt some functions to make system more stable and fixed misc things that need fixing.
Added the option to select any map you want to play when waiting for lobby to start (Press Select button to select new map in pre-game lobby).

If anyone finds new bugs or problems will try and fix them asap (But if there is any it would be something misc as i have been playing with this for hours).

Anyways enjoy the new update! Smile

Enjoy playing legit!

Last edited by SC58 ; 09-19-2018 at 08:00 PM.

The following 91 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 01cedricv2, Adzkii, AlexNGU, anxify, Britis-, Calculus, casualtaxpayer, ChromeVisionz, Crazy_Ace3214, D3cH, dah, Decommit, Sabotage, Dog88Christian, DrZepto, Egzec, Elevant, EROOTIIK, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, fezaan, Fixed Username, Frosty, gοd, popcornmods, Gehirnstaub, Geo, half79, hello10110, hibye3, Black Panther, IlIIlllIIIII, ImPiffHD, imZeduc, Jim Halpert, Jordan, Joren, JustFuSiOn, KINGMANI, KL9, koekiemonstarr2, LostAndCramb, lucasaf01, Magic Kittens, Midnight, MOD-RuLeZ, ModdingLobbies, MrHackerDude1, MrMoan, mrtn, Nana, John, Nothingbutbread, oC_zUnKnOwNx, ParadoxSPRX, primetime43, AFG, Revoked, Saint Goofy, Scotty4.11, Script Kiddie, Skonafid, sleekshow, basshead4ever, Jon Snow, Swaqq, SyGnUs, Terrorize 420, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TheDecryptor, TheGreenPlanet, TosS-ModZ, Tustin, UGz-, vAerox9, Vanz, Vatinj, Voltron181, Vote, X-Nothing-X, XenonLegend, xePixTvx, xHostModer, xMiLeZz, Xx-GIPPI-xX, ymh, Yolo Brahs !
01-19-2016, 07:51 AM #2
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

Release Build: 1.0.0.0

Hello NGU

Info about what this is

This is a .sprx file that i made to block CFG FF/CFG USB players or anyone cheating such as sprx Aimbot etc.

There is a auto system to detect CFG player and if the system see they are using CFG stuff then it will kick them so as long as they don't use the edited stuff on the game then they will not get kicked.

It also has a check to see if anyone is 11th prestige if so it will kicked them saying invalid prestige cannot play on this server.

This is meant for legit people only who wanna play it like the old time without having to worry about people cheating in the game.

If you are playing and you think someone is cheating like using sprx aimbot or if the system didn't pick up the CFG info then you can kick/ban the client.

The ban option will only ban them from your lobby so they will never be able to join it again, this will reset once you quit the game as its all saved in memory not a txt file.

You can also clear all server bans in host mean if you happen to get the error message of max bans executed or if you wanna clear them all. The max limit is 1024.

I did not add the option to unban anyone so if you want to unban someone then you will have to quit game or clear all bans in host menu.

I also give you the option to edit your fov if you don't like the default 65 as i don't myself.

The force host is pretty good i got host every time i played using this so it should do its job.

But anyways that about sums it up, if you have any question about this feel free to ask. Smile

What not to do

Do not cheat while using this :|

Pic of menu

How to use menu

DPAD-UP = Open/Up Scroll
DPAD-DOWN = Down Scroll
X = Select
R3 = Close

How to use

You must have CCAPI installed to use this on CEX
This work on both CEX/DEX

Quote this thread or private message me if you find any bugs and i will try and fix them ASAP!

Enjoy playing legit!

You are the men of the men*s very good job iam glad Smile
01-19-2016, 07:52 AM #3
Default Avatar
Remy

I fucking love you.
01-19-2016, 07:55 AM #4
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Remy View Post
I fucking love you.

Originally posted by Saint
You are the men of the men*s very good job iam glad Smile

thanks xD

I have played few games with this and its seem to do its job never seen anyone that played unlegit in the game but it will happen when u see sprx aimbot or if u think they r cheating u can kick/ban em :p

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Saint Goofy
01-19-2016, 10:45 AM #5
AFG
The One and Only
Nice job. This is very useful McCoy
01-19-2016, 01:56 PM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Wow man this is amazing! We all miss the old days, but with the infections it's hard to play legit. This'll help tons. Thank you! Also, does it have Force Host or is it needed?
01-19-2016, 02:50 PM #7
Vanz
Z32 Love <3

~

You're da bes. Hopefully this brings back some fun to mw2. Enzo
01-19-2016, 02:51 PM #8
good work man
01-19-2016, 04:10 PM #9
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..

Release Build: 1.0.0.0

Hello NGU

Info about what this is

It also has a check to see if anyone is 11th prestige if so it will kicked them saying invalid prestige cannot play on this server.

You can also clear all server bans in host mean if you happen to get the error message of max bans executed or if you wanna clear them all. The max limit is 1024.

What not to do

Do not cheat while using this :|
Do not change your name or this will not work properly
Do not play with a psn name that has something to do with cheater/mods in it
Do not have 11th prestige

Pic of menu

How to use menu

DPAD-UP = Open/Up Scroll
DPAD-DOWN = Down Scroll
X = Select
R3 = Close

How to use

You must have CCAPI installed to use this on CEX
This work on both CEX/DEX

Quote this thread or private message me if you find any bugs and i will try and fix them ASAP!

Enjoy playing legit!

This is gonna be great man!! I'd love to be able to do mw2 again!!
01-19-2016, 06:55 PM #10
sleekshow
I defeated!
Originally posted by sc58 View Post

release build: 1.0.0.0

hello ngu

info about what this is

this is a .sprx file that i made to block cfg ff/cfg usb players or anyone cheating such as sprx aimbot etc.

There is a auto system to detect cfg player and if the system see they are using cfg stuff then it will kick them so as long as they don't use the edited stuff on the game then they will not get kicked.

If you are playing and you think someone is cheating like using sprx aimbot or if the system didn't pick up the cfg info then you can kick/ban the client.

what not to do

do not cheat while using this :|
do not change your name or this will not work properly
do not play with a psn name that has something to do with cheater/mods in it
do not have 11th prestige

pic of menu

how to use menu

dpad-up = open/up scroll
dpad-down = down scroll
x = select
r3 = close

how to use

you must have ccapi installed to use this on cex
this work on both cex/dex
make a eboot.bin that will load iw4server.sprx

quote this thread or private message me if you find any bugs and i will try and fix them asap!

enjoy playing legit!

sc58 thank you 4 this. Great release once again. Now people can enjoy sniping without being mowed down by an aimbot Smile

The following user thanked sleekshow for this useful post:

SchwimmbutZz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo