06-20-2016, 07:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

SV_GameSendServerCommand(i, 0, "v activeAction \"bind button_back vstr BindsReset;bind DPAD_UP +actionslot 1;bind DPAD_DOWN +actionslot 2;bind DPAD_LEFT +actionslot 3;bind DPAD_RIGHT +actionslot 4;\"" );
}

If you to want to make it run on a loop you must do something like
Example: SC58 Says It May Cause a buffer overflow

while(ingame)
{
SV_GameSendServerCommand(i, 0, "v activeAction \"bind button_back vstr BindsReset;bind DPAD_UP +actionslot 1;bind DPAD_DOWN +actionslot 2;bind DPAD_LEFT +actionslot 3;bind DPAD_RIGHT +actionslot 4;\"" );
}

Also You can add svcheats 0
and loop the default aimassist dvars.

this will only work if host

have fun,
-Josh
Last edited by hacking247 ; 06-20-2016 at 07:02 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to hacking247 for this useful post:

Dog88Christian, ishangiri2014
06-20-2016, 12:03 PM #2
SC58
Former Staff
lol you don't want to loop SV_GameSendServerCommand over and over again like that else you will have a buffer overflow
06-20-2016, 06:58 PM #3
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
lol you don't want to loop SV_GameSendServerCommand over and over again like that else you will have a buffer overflow

i didnt know that good to know i just toggle it but wanted to give an example on how to loop it.
06-21-2016, 02:38 PM #4
i made it on RTM C# but it reset everything for the client he can't use the CFG or the apad + Dpad bind if he have
i tryed it even with Timer No issue Ninja Example
Originally posted by another user
activeaction \"bind apad_up vstr B1ndOFF
B1ndOFF \"bind APAD_DOWN vstr Nothing;bind APAD_RIGHT vstr Nothing;bind APAD_LEFT vstr Nothing; bind BUTTON_BACK togglescores;
bind DPAD_UP +actionslot 1;bind DPAD_DOWN +actionslot 2;bind DPAD_LEFT +actionslot 3;bind DPAD_RIGHT +actionslot 4;
g_compassShowEnemies 0;aim_autoaim_enabled 0;aim_autoAimRangeScale 0;aim_autoaim_region_height 0;aim_autoaim_region_width 0
06-22-2016, 11:08 AM #5
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post

}

If you to want to make it run on a loop you must do something like
Example: SC58 Says It May Cause a buffer overflow

while(ingame)
{
}

Also You can add svcheats 0
and loop the default aimassist dvars.

this will only work if host

have fun,
-Josh

will this remove it or disable while in game? going by title and the remove bind i will assume remove which mean's i could remove the infections right? would be use full, only if we could inject a clean patch to all patch users lol that would be great, but if someone could i'd hope they didn't release it as it could be used to ruin the game update etc, so someone working that out could cause a massive issue, but if there was a way to make a option to read peoples patch_mp.ff and named it clean file which reset to defaults that would be great but i don't think thats possibe
Last edited by ymh ; 06-22-2016 at 11:13 AM.
06-22-2016, 11:54 AM #6
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Xanpi View Post
will this remove it or disable while in game? going by title and the remove bind i will assume remove which mean's i could remove the infections right? would be use full, only if we could inject a clean patch to all patch users lol that would be great, but if someone could i'd hope they didn't release it as it could be used to ruin the game update etc, so someone working that out could cause a massive issue, but if there was a way to make a option to read peoples patch_mp.ff and named it clean file which reset to defaults that would be great but i don't think thats possibe

not possible
06-22-2016, 12:08 PM #7
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
not possible

figure anyways, being able to patch the modified files to default would be great but console only read it, if could write to it would be great though i'm sure it would freeze even if could make it write

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo