07-14-2017, 10:32 AM #1
gοd
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, NGU.
Right i've seen this done before on xbox but like where and what do i do with the raw weapon files. Like i have them on my computer with animations but there is a tut on YT for PC to put them in a folder weapons -> mp then raw files in there but on xbox i don't have a folder named that and when i create one with that animations dont change so like is there something im doing wrong or like where would i put them if it makes sense.*

hopefully someone can help thanks.
07-14-2017, 04:08 PM #2
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Private
Hey, NGU.
Right i've seen this done before on xbox but like where and what do i do with the raw weapon files. Like i have them on my computer with animations but there is a tut on YT for PC to put them in a folder weapons -> mp then raw files in there but on xbox i don't have a folder named that and when i create one with that animations dont change so like is there something im doing wrong or like where would i put them if it makes sense.*

there is a fast file tool that you can edit them with but unfortunately i dont remember. havent messed with mw2 for years Sal
07-15-2017, 01:07 AM #3
matrixmods
Pokemon Trainer
Hey, NGU.

I know this isnt exactly what you were asking for but this may help a bit. Haven't looked into it myself though
You must login or register to view this content.
07-15-2017, 07:20 AM #4
gοd
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
there is a fast file tool that you can edit them with but unfortunately i dont remember. havent messed with mw2 for years Sal

Ye i been thinking because a lot of it is .ff (fastfile) could use ffviewer to see what it stored and to then look for the weapons.

Originally posted by matrixmods View Post
I know this isnt exactly what you were asking for but this may help a bit. Haven't looked into it myself though

if im honest that might be what i needed to help me get it working, i mean ill try and get back with the results. Thanks you.
07-15-2017, 03:11 PM #5
Ye i been thinking because a lot of it is .ff (fastfile) could use ffviewer to see what it stored and to then look for the weapons.

if im honest that might be what i needed to help me get it working, i mean ill try and get back with the results. Thanks you.

07-15-2017, 06:59 PM #6
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post

is that ever gonna be released lol

The following user thanked illusional for this useful post:

EternalHabit
07-15-2017, 07:17 PM #7
gοd
Vault dweller
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post

Ye but can i edit the actually weapon animations so eg, for the intention have the can swap animation for the ak47 instead if that makes sense
07-15-2017, 09:23 PM #8
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by illusional View Post
is that ever gonna be released lol

Lol You must login or register to view this content.
07-15-2017, 10:17 PM #9
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
Lol You must login or register to view this content.

Noice thanks couldnt find the thread for it
07-15-2017, 10:19 PM #10
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by illusional View Post
Noice thanks couldnt find the thread for it

Lol np, was ez to find You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo