10-03-2018, 07:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, I'm just getting back into modding, after about 2 years.
I used to use a lot of backup patches, which I used to make myself.
Now that I jailbroke my PS3, I wanted to play some MW2, however it freezes everytime I want to either click multiplayer, or try to join a game.

I have a feeling that it is something to do with all of the backups I installed, and even after re-formatting PS3 multiple times, it still doesn't work.
I have tried the disc with other PS3s, and tried other disks on mine, however it just doesn't work for me.

I was wondering if there was anyway to fix it, or if someone has the same issue.
Thanks!
10-03-2018, 07:21 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by OpTek View Post
Hey everyone, I'm just getting back into modding, after about 2 years.
I used to use a lot of backup patches, which I used to make myself.
Now that I jailbroke my PS3, I wanted to play some MW2, however it freezes everytime I want to either click multiplayer, or try to join a game.

I have a feeling that it is something to do with all of the backups I installed, and even after re-formatting PS3 multiple times, it still doesn't work.
I have tried the disc with other PS3s, and tried other disks on mine, however it just doesn't work for me.

I was wondering if there was anyway to fix it, or if someone has the same issue.
Thanks!

Have you tried deleting any save data/game data you have for mw2 and trying it after that?
10-03-2018, 07:22 AM #3
I've tried re-formatting multiple times, so that deletes everything.
10-03-2018, 07:38 AM #4
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by OpTek View Post
I've tried re-formatting multiple times, so that deletes everything.

Are all the files including the eboot for MW2 the original ones? Like you havent installed any menus or anything?
10-03-2018, 02:44 PM #5
HiTeqHaxa
Save Point
Hey man, imo if you've completely formatted the drives, it's unlikely to be a software issue that needs to be solved. I could be wrong but that's what I think.
02-03-2019, 07:14 PM #6
QuantumDev
Can’t trickshot me!
Sounds like you have frozen classes.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo