12-17-2010, 07:37 PM #1
Plumm
#TeamPS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone have an edited version of elite mossys v7 or v8 with an all players thing i would like to be able to give all players in my lobby chalenges and infections at once i have one edited by deadlyduckling and its exactly what im looking for except the infect all players doesnt work so if anyone has a better edited version the link for it would be much appreciated and it needsa to be for blusSmile
10-12-2015, 05:05 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Plumm View Post
Does anyone have an edited version of elite mossys v7 or v8 with an all players thing i would like to be able to give all players in my lobby chalenges and infections at once i have one edited by deadlyduckling and its exactly what im looking for except the infect all players doesnt work so if anyone has a better edited version the link for it would be much appreciated and it needsa to be for blusSmile

Thread has been moved to MW2 Questions and Inquiries as this is a MW2 related question.
10-13-2015, 04:40 AM #3
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
Thread has been moved to MW2 Questions and Inquiries as this is a MW2 related question.

You literally just boosted a 5 almost 6 year old thread :lol:
10-13-2015, 04:43 AM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by CyberNomadic View Post
You literally just boosted a 5 almost 6 year old thread :lol:

Well i don't go past the 1st page so it must of been on the 1st page.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo