12-08-2012, 11:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My friend infected me with a cfg '' button_default.cfg'' infection, I downloaded the files: buttons_default.cfg and place them in the root of my USB, I placed the USB in the right USB port of my PlayStation, but when I go to splitscreen and tryed to do it it doesnt work, I tryed pressing select and pressing the dpad. But its not givinh the menu. I downloaded my mw2 from the PlayStation store, please help.
12-08-2012, 11:31 PM #2
GeorgeGreen
Gym leader
Originally posted by iBLaZe View Post
My friend infected me with a cfg '' button_default.cfg'' infection, I downloaded the files: buttons_default.cfg and place them in the root of my USB, I placed the USB in the right USB port of my PlayStation, but when I go to splitscreen and tryed to do it it doesnt work, I tryed pressing select and pressing the dpad. But its not givinh the menu. I downloaded my mw2 from the PlayStation store, please help.

Do you have the USB in the port closest to the eject button?
12-08-2012, 11:35 PM #3
Yes ive only got USB ports and I put it in the right hand side USB port closest to the ejct button, im on OFW 4.31.
12-08-2012, 11:35 PM #4
PS Hero
Do a barrel roll!
My friend infected me with a cfg '' button_default.cfg'' infection, I downloaded the files: buttons_default.cfg and place them in the root of my USB, I placed the USB in the right USB port of my PlayStation, but when I go to splitscreen and tryed to do it it doesnt work, I tryed pressing select and pressing the dpad. But its not givinh the menu. I downloaded my mw2 from the PlayStation store, please help.

Seems like you forgot the infection.
You need an infection to activate the file from the USB stick.
MW2 would be way more exploitable than I thought if it just loads random files from USB sticks without something like an infection lol.
12-08-2012, 11:40 PM #5
I thought the infection was the one I got from my friend its said ''bindback.exceute....USB/dev/0000/buttons_default.cfg''. Do I have to get another infection? I tryed a few infection ranging from v8 clan modz cfg, bboy707modz cfg. I havent tryed the joka one becuase none of my friends have it. Could you please infect if possible PS_heroo
12-08-2012, 11:43 PM #6
PS Hero
Do a barrel roll!
I thought the infection was the one I got from my friend its said ''bindback.exceute....USB/dev/0000/buttons_default.cfg''. Do I have to get another infection? I tryed a few infection ranging from v8 clan modz cfg, bboy707modz cfg. I havent tryed the joka one becuase none of my friends have it. Could you please infect if possible PS_heroo

Was the infection code really exactly like this??
If it was, you definately need another infection lol. The code you posted is wrong.

Sorry I can't infect you atm.
12-08-2012, 11:43 PM #7
GeorgeGreen
Gym leader

It is, have you turned PS3 unlocks on?
12-09-2012, 01:12 AM #8
Yes I turned ps3 unlocks on but nothing happens. Any recommendations on what files I should have on the USB?

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Ne suggestion, and also whats the difference between the bindback and apd up? Should I get the infection with bind back.execute or apd up?
01-22-2013, 10:08 PM #9
I have done everything right but when I click the select button and up on the dpad nothing happens I downloaded mw2 of the psn store too. So maybe you to have the actual disc of the game for it to work :(
02-07-2013, 08:34 PM #10
Lol you need a disc for these hacks to work you can't even play bypass without a disc...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo