02-08-2013, 03:25 AM #1
FR0STBYTE
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there any mod menus on mw2 that don't require a jailbroken ps3?
02-08-2013, 03:34 AM #2
Guzman
Versace Versace
Yes there is its called a .CFG menu, but you will still nedd somene with a jailbroken ps3 to infect you,
Originally posted by Xxhumanapexx View Post
Is there any mod menus on mw2 that don't require a jailbroken ps3?
02-08-2013, 03:36 AM #3
ExpectKING
Climbing up the ladder
CFG but good luck finding someone to host it for you. CFG is disliked by Real Modders.
02-16-2013, 05:07 PM #4
Cfg Smile
02-16-2013, 10:54 PM #5
FOSCA
Bounty hunter

Yes, CFG go on youtube look up a cfg menu that you like, download it put it on the root of your flash drive plug it into the right port of your ps3 (don't know why I just heard its better) Then go into a lobby with someone hosting cfg then just do the split screen process. I'm pretty sure you don't need someone with a modded ps3 to host the infection anyone with an activated cfg menu can also do it for you.

I have no problem with people using cfg, until they start acting like they are actual modders then that just pisses me off.

Hope this help if it did let me know, quote me, like or anything I just wanna know if my contribution was beneficial.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Yes, CFG go on youtube look up a cfg menu that you like, download it put it on the root of your flash drive plug it into the right port of your ps3 (don't know why I just heard its better) Then go into a lobby with someone hosting cfg then just do the split screen process. I'm pretty sure you don't need someone with a modded ps3 to host the infection anyone with an activated cfg menu can also do it for you.

I have no problem with people using cfg, until they start acting like they are actual modders then that just pisses me off.

Hope this help if it did let me know, quote me, like or anything I just wanna know if my contribution was beneficial.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo