01-23-2015, 08:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a Cex 4.65 spoof 4.66 .always used patch mw2 without problems, but recently made data transfer the patch for OFW a friend, since that day when I open my patch it appears in the pre game, but does not open the menu(appear is Blocked), already changed the original in the game folder and put the patch, I used other patches and always of the same mistake the patch not open, use also Reborn V4, but not before giving this problem, someone help me
I thank
01-27-2015, 11:04 AM #2
Originally posted by sanzica View Post
I have a Cex 4.65 spoof 4.66 .always used patch mw2 without problems, but recently made data transfer the patch for OFW a friend, since that day when I open my patch it appears in the pre game, but does not open the menu(appear is Blocked), already changed the original in the game folder and put the patch, I used other patches and always of the same mistake the patch not open, use also Reborn V4, but not before giving this problem, someone help me
I thank

try deleting game data and stuff like that reinstalling updates then try. i couldn't be of much help im on DEX Cool Troll
01-27-2015, 09:24 PM #3
Originally posted by xXBUDxZILLAXx View Post
try deleting game data and stuff like that reinstalling updates then try. i couldn't be of much help im on DEX Cool Troll

Many thanks for answering, but already managed to fix, I tried everything, changed the gamedata, deleted game, reinstalled the original game, but nothing worked, only when I got downgrade, now works normally. Thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo