01-24-2016, 02:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I'm on PS3 and playing mw2 and I have a backup installed for mw2 and apparently it also gave me bypass. My problem is I don't want to delete this backup and I can't play with any other people who don't have bypass. So my question is how can I keep the bypass and the backup and still play with other player who do not have bypass?
01-24-2016, 09:51 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Bischof View Post
So I'm on PS3 and playing mw2 and I have a backup installed for mw2 and apparently it also gave me bypass. My problem is I don't want to delete this backup and I can't play with any other people who don't have bypass. So my question is how can I keep the bypass and the backup and still play with other player who do not have bypass?

You cannot do this. You can only play on bypass altogether or all on latest update.
01-24-2016, 10:17 AM #3
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by Bischof View Post
So I'm on PS3 and playing mw2 and I have a backup installed for mw2 and apparently it also gave me bypass. My problem is I don't want to delete this backup and I can't play with any other people who don't have bypass. So my question is how can I keep the bypass and the backup and still play with other player who do not have bypass?

Like Dog88Christian said you can't have both as you'll have to keep switching between backups to get the bypass mods back, but there maybe a way which I'll explain.

So the only other way to have both bypass and have the 1.14 update installed that I can think of is to have 2 different versions of the game. So you would have to have something like BLUS for bypass and BLES for 1.14, you might be able to use the PSN version but I have never modded with it on MW2. In essence I see no reason why it wouldn't work as they would have their own directories for updates, so someone would just need to have access to different regions of the game and load whatever mods they want into each region of the game, so bypass in one and the other with 1.14 and test it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo