02-02-2016, 10:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EP0002-BLES00684 Trying to unzip this using WinRAR but I can't its says unknown format or damaged. This is for MW2 on PS3 and trying to do few MODS.
I have been following instructions and this is the only thing getting in the way its so frustrating !

Anyone feel like taking pity on me and helping out please.
02-03-2016, 01:28 AM #2
Are you trying to UnZip the update for MW2 ?
02-03-2016, 02:47 AM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by scruffyhamster View Post
EP0002-BLES00684 Trying to unzip this using WinRAR but I can't its says unknown format or damaged. This is for MW2 on PS3 and trying to do few MODS.
I have been following instructions and this is the only thing getting in the way its so frustrating !

Anyone feel like taking pity on me and helping out please.

Are you trying to "unzip" a pkg?
02-03-2016, 06:38 AM #4
Hello, thanks for the reply. I was hoping to edit the file so I can do a few mods to the game. Following instructions found on youtube.
02-03-2016, 06:42 AM #5
Hello thanks for the reply.
Yes I was using WinRAR but also tried winzip - neither worked. I can post a link to the video I was following but its spamming/abuse and don't want to cause problems for the site. It's a cfg mod menu for mw2 and no infection needed instruction video. help !! Please.
02-03-2016, 08:18 AM #6
Yes I was using WinRAR but also tried winzip - neither worked. I can post a link to the video I was following but its spamming/abuse and don't want to cause problems for the site. It's a cfg mod menu for mw2 and no infection needed instruction video. help !! Please.

message me on Skype: ActivatedHD
02-04-2016, 04:59 AM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!

You can't unpack a pkg with Winrar. You need a pkg decrypter.
02-04-2016, 05:40 AM #8
Thanks again for the reply, so this link may be a hoax ? [video=;Gj5hIob_nzI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5hIob_nzI[/video] At 3 mins and 30 seconds (to save you time if you decide to look) shows WinRAR unpacking?
Not wishing to insult or argue with you as probably write your own stuff but for mere mortals it's confusing. Any chance you could have a look please.
My objective is simple I want to boost my health/resilience and have UAV hack on MW2. Just want to carry on playing and have a chance at the only thing I use my ps3 for as everyone has it but me it seems.

insert youtube after beginning text video= didn't want the video to show in post.
Last edited by scruffyhamster ; 02-04-2016 at 05:44 AM.
02-06-2016, 05:41 AM #9
This is not looking good....
02-06-2016, 07:04 AM #10
MrMoan
Big Daddy
this skid is trying to open a pkg with winrar and trying to mod it are you kidding me LMFAO

The following 2 users say thank you to MrMoan for this useful post:

Dog88Christian, Jordan

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo