03-05-2016, 02:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What are the best RTM Tool for this game? The Mayhem Modding one doesnt work on mine as i need to update my .NET thingy which i dont know how to, does anybody know which one? For No Jailbreaks please ☺☺

The following user groaned DannyB_2JZ for this awful post:

Juan
03-06-2016, 02:33 AM #2
-Numb
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by 2JZ View Post
What are the best RTM Tool for this game? The Mayhem Modding one doesnt work on mine as i need to update my .NET thingy which i dont know how to, does anybody know which one? For No Jailbreaks please ☺☺

RTM tool for no jailbreak? You can not have that, sorry.

The following user thanked -Numb for this useful post:

Egzec
06-13-2016, 04:24 PM #3
You can get a rtm tool without a jailbreak you dumb fuck just get a patch of the game idiot
06-13-2016, 04:36 PM #4
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by itzmysuda View Post
You can get a rtm tool without a jailbreak you dumb fuck just get a patch of the game idiot

:p you seriously made me laugh please tell you me your not serious
06-13-2016, 06:24 PM #5
Download .Net and install You must login or register to view this content.

Replace ultimate update ccapi dll 2.70 in tool or use tmapi and enjoy
Last edited by sandro oliveira ; 06-13-2016 at 06:26 PM.
06-13-2016, 06:29 PM #6
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by sandro
Download .Net and install You must login or register to view this content.

Replace ultimate update ccapi dll 2.70 in tool or use tmapi and enjoy

Read his post he has no jailbreak.
06-13-2016, 06:31 PM #7
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by itzmysuda View Post

Do you even know what a rtm tool is? Calling people idiots but don't know what you're even talking about.

A OFW modded backup for MW2 has a private patch installed which is a menu, not a rtm tool.

A RTM Tool needs ccapi or tmapi in order to connect and you need a jailbreak in order to use either of those.

Learn what you are talking about.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

Freezee
06-13-2016, 10:08 PM #8
Freezee
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Like View Post
Do you even know what a rtm tool is? Calling people idiots but don't know what you're even talking about.

A OFW modded backup for MW2 has a private patch installed which is a menu, not a rtm tool.

A RTM Tool needs ccapi or tmapi in order to connect and you need a jailbreak in order to use either of those.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

The following user thanked Freezee for this useful post:

06-13-2016, 11:40 PM #9
Originally posted by Like View Post

I know what and RTM Im do Modding tool since 2010 do not need you to teach me nothing, you have nothing to teach me not speak English and when I translated by Google I understood that he could not because of outdated .Net. I just wanted to help, not now need that kind of comment and to follow you as freeze which posted another idiocy below. (Translate Google)
06-14-2016, 02:17 AM #10
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by sandro
I know what and RTM Im do Modding tool since 2010 do not need you to teach me nothing, you have nothing to teach me not speak English and when I translated by Google I understood that he could not because of outdated .Net. I just wanted to help, not now need that kind of comment and to follow you as freeze which posted another idiocy below. (Translate Google)

The comment of mine that you quoted wasn't in reply to you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo