05-26-2016, 08:55 PM #1
arrows
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU Users!

So I'm coding a MW2 Engine and I have this error where the texture of the maps look a bit.. unusual. It looks as if I'm playing MW2 on the PC! This is not the default texture (which is what I want!) and it's really bugging me since I don't know what's causing it.

Here are a few examples of what I'm on about:
You must login or register to view this content.

If you can help me fix this so the textures become normal then please let me know! Smile
If you need more information then please just ask.
I'll be sure to credit you when I release this Engine.

P.S - I'm still a bit new to NGU (as you can tell by my posts etc.) so if this post isn't in the correct part of the forum then I do apologise! Feel free to move it.

Arrows
Last edited by arrows ; 05-26-2016 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Changed image links
05-26-2016, 10:12 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by arrows View Post
Hello NGU Users!

So I'm coding a MW2 Engine and I have this error where the texture of the maps look a bit.. unusual. It looks as if I'm playing MW2 on the PC! This is not the default texture (which is what I want!) and it's really bugging me since I don't know what's causing it.

If you can help me fix this so the textures become normal then please let me know! Smile

P.S - I'm still a bit new to NGU (as you can tell by my posts etc.) so if this post isn't in the correct part of the forum then I do apologise! Feel free to move it.

Arrows

Thread moved to MW2 Questions
05-28-2016, 12:49 AM #3
mrtn
Little One
Hello NGU Users!

Arrows

"Coding a MW2 Engine" yet you don't know what address you are hooking in your own project?!
05-28-2016, 09:58 AM #4
arrows
Banned
Originally posted by mrtn View Post
"Coding a MW2 Engine" yet you don't know what address you are hooking in your own project?!

Obviously I know what I'm doing but the offset I'm using deletes fog which isn't something I want.
05-28-2016, 07:48 PM #5
mrtn
Little One
Obviously I know what I'm doing but the offset I'm using deletes fog which isn't something I want.

Obviously you do not know what you are doing when you initially thought this was a texture bug and the fact that you refer to the address you used as an offset.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo