Post: How can i change the aimbot range of my non host aimbot
07-09-2016, 05:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

just a quick question.
Normaly my sprx aimbot is working 360°.
But i want to select the range lets say i only want it to work if an enemy is in the middel of my crosshair.
What i mean by that is only enemys within the crosshair are going to get targeted, all the others not, until the get in my crosshair.
I know ist possible from Exile but i really dont have any idea.
07-12-2016, 06:36 AM #2
oblx
Gym leader
what sprx is it ?
07-13-2016, 11:40 AM #3
just use dvar aimbot then make a loob in sprx like this
dvar aimbot = aim_aimAssistRangeScale 2;SelectStringTableEntryInDvar A B aim_autoAimRangeScale 2
then make a loob for these two dvars
first = aim_autoaim_enabled 1
second = aim_autoaim_enabled 0

and there's a Snow Engine MW2 sprx open source
just but the dvar on the button you want examble :
if (ButtonMonitoring::ButtonPressed(ButtonMonitoring::L1)
{
dvar code here
}
08-02-2016, 02:33 PM #4
TheGreenPlanet
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by OhBOOY View Post
Hello,

just a quick question.
Normaly my sprx aimbot is working 360°.
But i want to select the range lets say i only want it to work if an enemy is in the middel of my crosshair.
What i mean by that is only enemys within the crosshair are going to get targeted, all the others not, until the get in my crosshair.
I know ist possible from Exile but i really dont have any idea.

The idea is to create a function that desides if a player is visible (u might have heard of AimTarget_isTargetVisible) then instead of using your cg_t->RefDef->viewOrigin as a param, set your own desired x & y. I'm just guessing right now. But do some research and you'll get it right Smile
08-02-2016, 04:04 PM #5
Originally posted by PlanetJulgran View Post
The idea is to create a function that desides if a player is visible (u might have heard of AimTarget_isTargetVisible) then instead of using your cg_t->RefDef->viewOrigin as a param, set your own desired x & y. I'm just guessing right now. But do some research and you'll get it right Smile

Are you good int finding Offsets ? Smile
01-24-2017, 12:44 PM #6
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by TheGreenPlanet View Post

Well on Mw2 AimTarget_IsTargetVisible is used within another function so you have to rebuild it.

Originally posted by OhBOOY View Post
Are you good int finding Offsets ? Smile

I would probably use cg_trace for mw2 for getting if target is visible which can be found You must login or register to view this content., but you have to do a few things by yourself.
Last edited by S63 ; 01-24-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo