10-08-2016, 06:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, its been a few years since ive hosted on mw2. Ive got a 3.55jb and another ps3 on the current update but i need some help to get online and start hoosting lobbies on my jb 3.55. Need to rebug it and download some files, can someone send any good links or help me? Dont understand all this new... There are soo many programs and tools now ^^ u hosting from ur pc? And soo on.. ^^
10-08-2016, 06:55 PM #2
Txrgetz
PS3 4.80 Rebug DEX ♥
Lobbies aint the same they used to be, most are RTM tools not menus
10-08-2016, 06:58 PM #3
Originally posted by Txrgetz View Post
Lobbies aint the same they used to be, most are RTM tools not menus

Yeah, how do I use them? Just install an 4.75 rebug and install? And a rtm tool box + CAAPI or smthing?

I like the fillzilla and black box ^^ data transfear
10-08-2016, 07:01 PM #4
Txrgetz
PS3 4.80 Rebug DEX ♥
Originally posted by jeppe11222 View Post
Yeah, how do I use them? Just install an 4.75 rebug and install? And a rtm tool box + CAAPI or smthing?

I like the fillzilla and black box ^^ data transfear

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Txrgetz for this useful post:

jeppe11222
10-08-2016, 07:09 PM #5
Originally posted by Txrgetz View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Thx, u dont know any vid or someone who have made on soo its easyer to follow step by step and see them?
10-08-2016, 07:09 PM #6
Txrgetz
PS3 4.80 Rebug DEX ♥
Thx, u dont know any vid or someone who have made on soo its easyer to follow step by step and see them?

Google/YouTube it!
10-08-2016, 07:46 PM #7
S63
Space Ninja

Download your jailbreak you wanna download..

I would recommend this : You must login or register to view this content.

Make sure if you use my recommendation that you are on cex if not download this one if your on dex : You must login or register to view this content.

Then take your ps3 to recovery mode and click option 6 (System Update)

Now on your usb create a folder on your usb called PS3 then inside the PS3 folder make a folder called UPDATE then the 4.80 rebug you downloaded rename the file to PS3UPDAT.PUP and put it inside the UPDATE folder now back to ps3 bit

Once you have done all that go back to your ps3 and click system update while in recovery mode and it should say random shit and press start and select press start and select at the same time and it will start the update on your ps3 and just wait for everything to finish and your on 4.80 Rebug ready for online.

Note:
Turn your internet connection off as you could get banned while doing this.

How to get on Recovery Mode

How to install CFW via Recovery Mode

How To Install CCAPI for RTM
Last edited by S63 ; 10-08-2016 at 07:53 PM.

The following user thanked S63 for this useful post:

jeppe11222
10-10-2016, 12:37 PM #8
Originally posted by S63 View Post
Download your jailbreak you wanna download..

I would recommend this : You must login or register to view this content.

Make sure if you use my recommendation that you are on cex if not download this one if your on dex : You must login or register to view this content.

Then take your ps3 to recovery mode and click option 6 (System Update)

Now on your usb create a folder on your usb called PS3 then inside the PS3 folder make a folder called UPDATE then the 4.80 rebug you downloaded rename the file to PS3UPDAT.PUP and put it inside the UPDATE folder now back to ps3 bit

Once you have done all that go back to your ps3 and click system update while in recovery mode and it should say random shit and press start and select press start and select at the same time and it will start the update on your ps3 and just wait for everything to finish and your on 4.80 Rebug ready for online.

Note:
Turn your internet connection off as you could get banned while doing this.

How to get on Recovery Mode

How to install CFW via Recovery Mode

How To Install CCAPI for RTM

Ok, soo when i have installed 4.80.1 rex then to go online I use ninja and psn patch?

But were does caapi fit in?
10-10-2016, 04:53 PM #9
S63
Space Ninja
Ok, soo when i have installed 4.80.1 rex then to go online I use ninja and psn patch?

But were does caapi fit in?

You dont need ninja and psn patch to get online they just help not get banned but you'll eventually get banned either way and ccapi is to be able to use rtm tools om cex

The following user thanked S63 for this useful post:

10-21-2016, 04:51 AM #10
Kronos
Former Staff
Hey, its been a few years since ive hosted on mw2. Ive got a 3.55jb and another ps3 on the current update but i need some help to get online and start hoosting lobbies on my jb 3.55. Need to rebug it and download some files, can someone send any good links or help me? Dont understand all this new... There are soo many programs and tools now ^^ u hosting from ur pc? And soo on.. ^^

not to be a negative nancy but you are going to be called a CFG skid even tho u have a jailbreak tears but good luck hosting Smile

are you satsifed with your help?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo