10-17-2016, 03:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey all

recently just found my old JB 3.55 PS3, i want to put a patch on to my new ps3 is this still possible? *i have been out the modding game for a while so sorry for sounding so noobish... i have had a look around cant find any tuts to do with patches ? thanks for the help in advance Happy
10-17-2016, 03:26 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Josh
Hey all

recently just found my old JB 3.55 PS3, i want to put a patch on to my new ps3 is this still possible? *i have been out the modding game for a while so sorry for sounding so noobish... i have had a look around cant find any tuts to do with patches ? thanks for the help in advance Happy

dev_hdd0 / game / your region / USDIR / Place " patch_ff " here its basically the same method as you were supposed to install an EBOOT.BIN
10-18-2016, 06:22 AM #3
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Hey all

Your new PS3 a super slim?
10-22-2016, 05:31 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Hey all

Was your issue solved or do you still need assistance?
10-27-2016, 01:20 AM #5
yaro
I defeated!
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Was your issue solved or do you still need assistance?

Sir, I want to add mw2 patch last one 1.14 i download the file from our forum. but in the file is a eboot.bin and a .SPRX what do i need to do i never know about a .sprx?
10-27-2016, 01:22 AM #6
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by yaro View Post
Sir, I want to add mw2 patch last one 1.14 i download the file from our forum. but in the file is a eboot.bin and a .SPRX what do i need to do i never know about a .sprx?

Install - EBOOT.BIN
dev_hdd0 / game / your region / USDIR / EBOOT.BIN

Install SPRX

dev_hdd0/TMP
10-27-2016, 01:26 AM #7
yaro
I defeated!
Install - EBOOT.BIN
dev_hdd0 / game / your region / USDIR / EBOOT.BIN

Install SPRX

dev_hdd0/TMP

Thanks! so we dont use the patch_mp.ff file anymore?
What the full name of the .SPRX?
10-27-2016, 01:27 AM #8
Father Luckeyy
Thanks! so we dont use the patch_mp.ff file anymore?
What the full name of the .SPRX?

if it came with an sprx and eboot then you dont need to rename it just install them the way they are
10-27-2016, 01:30 AM #9
yaro
I defeated!
if it came with an sprx and eboot then you dont need to rename it just install them the way they are

Right now, i have a eboot and a .sprx but i am in the tmp file map, but i see explore, fimcross,friendim, game ,np_pkg, wmtmp which one do i need to put sprx?
10-27-2016, 01:31 AM #10
Father Luckeyy
Right now, i have a eboot and a .sprx but i am in the tmp file map, but i see explore, fimcross,friendim, game ,np_pkg, wmtmp which one do i need to put sprx?

once you get to dev_hdd0/TMP just load the file there and thats it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo