01-07-2017, 03:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i'm using Parallax sprx 1.14 with a debug eboot I load up the menu fine but i freeze when i clcik end game. It starts to end the game but then it gets stuck at the scoreboard. help please. I've replaced eboots and still nothing.
01-07-2017, 05:39 AM #2
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by maikeyb1234 View Post
Hey guys i'm using Parallax sprx 1.14 with a debug eboot I load up the menu fine but i freeze when i clcik end game. It starts to end the game but then it gets stuck at the scoreboard. help please. I've replaced eboots and still nothing.

This is because i messed the force host up (fixing it asap)
01-07-2017, 05:41 AM #3
Originally posted by S63 View Post
This is because i messed the force host up (fixing it asap)

It did it without force host also. Let me know when you get it fixed. first good sprx i found with force host and unfair aimbot.
01-07-2017, 05:43 AM #4
S63
Space Ninja
It did it without force host also. Let me know when you get it fixed. first good sprx i found with force host and unfair aimbot.

Alright Smile
02-01-2017, 12:37 AM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Hey guys i'm using Parallax sprx 1.14 with a debug eboot I load up the menu fine but i freeze when i clcik end game. It starts to end the game but then it gets stuck at the scoreboard. help please. I've replaced eboots and still nothing.

Was your issue ever solved or you still having problems?
02-01-2017, 01:41 AM #6
Originally posted by Dr.
Was your issue ever solved or you still having problems?

Still not sure why it does it but I've just been using a non host menu now
02-01-2017, 01:43 AM #7
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Still not sure why it does it but I've just been using a non host menu now

It code be the coding in the menu itself. Did you ever ask the developer of the menu to look into it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo