Post: Help with MW2 and Multiman - Need Assistance Please
02-08-2017, 12:06 AM #1
edoubleone
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HI forum

I have a long list pf games in my hdd for multilane, and i never had a problem launching from multiman and then protect with sen enabler.
the steps i do in sen enabler is hide info and hide system information ofw.

after that i open the game and then click online, but with mw2 the only one that after being protected by sen enabler, doesn't want to open.
gives me a black screen, but if i don't do sen enabler on that game, opens with no problem.

any ideas ?
thanks
02-26-2017, 09:06 PM #2
I would install and use webman instead of sen enabler. I use it since the release and never got banned with that. Launch multiman and after that press R2+Triangle and webman will delete your history and disable your cfw syscalls. You shouldn't have problems with that method Smile
02-26-2017, 09:07 PM #3
And you can launch games via webman from the xmb. No need to launch multiman anymore. Its definetely a try worth!
02-27-2017, 11:47 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by edoubleone View Post
HI forum

I have a long list pf games in my hdd for multilane, and i never had a problem launching from multiman and then protect with sen enabler.
the steps i do in sen enabler is hide info and hide system information ofw.

after that i open the game and then click online, but with mw2 the only one that after being protected by sen enabler, doesn't want to open.
gives me a black screen, but if i don't do sen enabler on that game, opens with no problem.

any ideas ?
thanks

Was your issue solved?
02-28-2017, 04:49 PM #5
edoubleone
Gym leader
HI... nope, i haven't find a solution to this, in fact I installed like 20 more games to my hdd and from my full list of 26 games 5 of them can't be opened when activating OFW mode from sen enabler. so what I do is just delete history and exit sen enabler I skip the disabling sys calls. I heard a lot of people using web man and launching from the xmb but i have absolutely no idea how to. i enable web man from my rebut toolbox but nothing happened. if anbody can link a webman tutorial will be much appreciated
02-28-2017, 04:51 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
HI... nope, i haven't find a solution to this, in fact I installed like 20 more games to my hdd and from my full list of 26 games 5 of them can't be opened when activating OFW mode from sen enabler. so what I do is just delete history and exit sen enabler I skip the disabling sys calls. I heard a lot of people using web man and launching from the xmb but i have absolutely no idea how to. i enable web man from my rebut toolbox but nothing happened. if anbody can link a webman tutorial will be much appreciated

If you are on dex why are you using sen enabler? I am on rebug i use webman as well mw2 works perfectly. I would need your Team Viewer and File Zilla too look at your files and see whats going on
02-28-2017, 05:48 PM #7
edoubleone
Gym leader
I'm on CEX
02-28-2017, 05:52 PM #8
Sparrow
Big Papi
I'm on CEX

I'd personally convert to DEX and use Rebug...

Which firmware version are you on?
02-28-2017, 05:57 PM #9
edoubleone
Gym leader
I'm on Rebug 4.81 CEX
03-07-2017, 01:13 PM #10
I'm on Rebug 4.81 CEX

Going to dex would be better

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo