02-13-2017, 05:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone could help me with a little issue. I recently installed MW2 to the ps3 (Jailbroken) and once I try to lauch the game it just goes to a black screen, I don't know what exactly to do, So if someone could comment below or assist me in any information that would be grateful. thank you.
02-13-2017, 05:49 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by RithsMODS View Post
Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone could help me with a little issue. I recently installed MW2 to the ps3 (Jailbroken) and once I try to lauch the game it just goes to a black screen, I don't know what exactly to do, So if someone could comment below or assist me in any information that would be grateful. thank you.

Did you use PSN Patch before you launched the game? If so, That will cause the game to go black screen. PSN Patch in some cases will make some games go black screen
02-13-2017, 05:54 AM #3
I'm new to ps3 modding, Been trying to find a game file for mw2 to download.. Managed to get it but now it's freezing, I don't know what psn patch is.
02-13-2017, 06:00 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
I'm new to ps3 modding, Been trying to find a game file for mw2 to download.. Managed to get it but now it's freezing, I don't know what psn patch is.

You must login or register to view this content. next time when your replying.

What file did you install before the freezing took place?
02-13-2017, 06:04 AM #5
Originally posted by Dr.
You must login or register to view this content. next time when your replying.

What file did you install before the freezing took place?

I just downloaded a torrent and it had the PS3_GAME & PS3_UPDATE + Disc.iso normal instalation I did with the other games and had no problem but ghosts with the insta ban within 30 seconds.
02-13-2017, 06:06 AM #6
Father Luckeyy
I just downloaded a torrent and it had the PS3_GAME & PS3_UPDATE + Disc.iso normal instalation I did with the other games and had no problem but ghosts with the insta ban within 30 seconds.

When you installed the game on your HDD, Did you put them into the " GAMES " folder when your FTP or USB to your HDD?
02-13-2017, 06:08 AM #7
Originally posted by Dr.
When you installed the game on your HDD, Did you put them into the " GAMES " folder when your FTP or USB to your HDD?

I use USB to put my games on the ps3, I added the files to the games folder with the right name. "_BLES00683-[Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2]"
02-13-2017, 06:10 AM #8
Father Luckeyy
I use USB to put my games on the ps3, I added the files to the games folder with the right name. "_BLES00683-[Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2]"

Ok, Do you have Team Viewer? If not, Download it and FileZilla so I can take a look at your files for you
02-13-2017, 06:12 AM #9
Originally posted by Dr.
Ok, Do you have Team Viewer? If not, Download it and FileZilla so I can take a look at your files for you

I don't know how to use FileZilla, You would need to teach me and could you speak over skype or maybe discord? I have team viewer.
02-13-2017, 06:14 AM #10
Father Luckeyy
I don't know how to use FileZilla, You would need to teach me and could you speak over skype or maybe discord? I have team viewer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo