02-28-2017, 06:09 PM #1
mexxpower
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After trying to play MW2 online for about a day I've come to the conclusion that it's not worth it to deal with all the modders online.

I now want to play against bots and have already found a really good mod which I'm currently using (It's this one here:
)
The problem is that it's not a 1.14 patch meaning it doesn't support the DLC maps which I'd like to play.

My question now is:
Is there any good bot mod for 1.14 or is it somehow possible to install the DLC maps on an older patch? (Note: I'm not trying to play online)
03-01-2017, 01:12 PM #2
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by mexxpower View Post
After trying to play MW2 online for about a day I've come to the conclusion that it's not worth it to deal with all the modders online.

I now want to play against bots and have already found a really good mod which I'm currently using (It's this one here:
)
The problem is that it's not a 1.14 patch meaning it doesn't support the DLC maps which I'd like to play.

My question now is:
Is there any good bot mod for 1.14 or is it somehow possible to install the DLC maps on an older patch? (Note: I'm not trying to play online)

No i believe not as they didnt exist on 1.11 but there are sprx menus with 1.14 bots but jailbreak is required
03-01-2017, 05:30 PM #3
mexxpower
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by S63 View Post
No i believe not as they didnt exist on 1.11 but there are sprx menus with 1.14 bots but jailbreak is required

Oh, right! I didn't even think about SPRX, but since I'm just playing local now it doesn't matter if I use my CFW PS3 or not!
Thank you very much for your replies, they really help me a lot!
03-01-2017, 06:34 PM #4
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by mexxpower View Post
Oh, right! I didn't even think about SPRX, but since I'm just playing local now it doesn't matter if I use my CFW PS3 or not!
Thank you very much for your replies, they really help me a lot!

Np Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo