03-27-2017, 05:00 PM #1
HiTeqHaxa
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First off, this is my first post so I apologize if it is in the wrong section :(

I was wondering if it was possible to remake Hawkins Zombieland on 1.14 with SPRX?
I know that you can send binds and DVARS to players on 1.14 with a SPRX.

Thanks for the help!
03-27-2017, 07:19 PM #2
KazzyOFM
NextGenUpdate Elite
Should be possible but I don't think anyone is bothered to make it sadly
03-28-2017, 05:08 AM #3
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by KazzyOFM View Post
Should be possible but I don't think anyone is bothered to make it sadly

it is possible and no one will prob make it ever cause no one is that skilled to as most good devs have quit (as it would take good bit of understanding of the engine to make it 100% proper), i wish i would have taken the time to make it but no longer have the time :/

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/
03-28-2017, 06:10 PM #4
HiTeqHaxa
Save Point
Well holy f*ck its SC58, what a legend! Been on the scene since 2012 and used plenty of your stuff!
It really does suck... unfortunately I am not a seasoned coder, but I have some experience in C++.
I would love to get a team of Devs together and get this done. I remember playing Zombieland around 2011 and out of all of my memories of modding, Zombieland was the best of all of the moments on MW2.
Surely you know a few people who would engadge in this project?
03-28-2017, 06:13 PM #5
HiTeqHaxa
Save Point
I mean, it would surely be more simple if a remake of hawkins was made, and the whole thimg was not coded from scratch?
03-28-2017, 06:43 PM #6
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by HiTeqHaxa View Post
I mean, it would surely be more simple if a remake of hawkins was made, and the whole thimg was not coded from scratch?

Well you would have to code from scratch and would probs end up having to reverse a ton of gsc function as its in sprx and not raw gsc
03-28-2017, 07:44 PM #7
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by HiTeqHaxa View Post
Well holy f*ck its SC58, what a legend! Been on the scene since 2012 and used plenty of your stuff!
It really does suck... unfortunately I am not a seasoned coder, but I have some experience in C++.
I would love to get a team of Devs together and get this done. I remember playing Zombieland around 2011 and out of all of my memories of modding, Zombieland was the best of all of the moments on MW2.
Surely you know a few people who would engadge in this project?

yeah same, but if i made this project i would work alone like i have with prob 98% of my projects, i don't like teaming up as i have pretty much everything already mapped in my brain to do most all of it, its just matter of time and not being lazy to do it lol

but i moreless quit and don't have the time with job and other life stuff
03-29-2017, 04:18 PM #8
HiTeqHaxa
Save Point
Yeah I understand, do you know anyone who is capable?
05-14-2018, 06:17 AM #9
Damn! I really do miss Zombieland, we need someone to bring it back
05-14-2018, 06:19 AM #10
I would actually pay someone to bring zombieland back, honestly SC58 i would pay you £10 per hour just to bring it back

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo