06-04-2017, 06:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been working on a menu lately and I have been able to get a lot of things working except ESP. If anyone can help me figure out how to get ESP on my SPRX I would be more than grateful. I looked up tutorials and got PC tutorials, but I can't seem to figure out how to convert them to help me out on PS3 modding. Also I am brand new to creating mods but I have good C++ experience I would say. My skype is e7ite- if you wish to show me the basics on there or you can teach me here as well. Thanks!

Here is how much I figured out on my own with the help of some sources lol
Last edited by JailBrokenUzi ; 06-04-2017 at 06:31 AM.
06-05-2017, 03:36 AM #2
Bump could I please get help with this.
06-05-2017, 08:11 AM #3
KazzyOFM
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by JailBrokenUzi View Post
I have been working on a menu lately and I have been able to get a lot of things working except ESP. If anyone can help me figure out how to get ESP on my SPRX I would be more than grateful. I looked up tutorials and got PC tutorials, but I can't seem to figure out how to convert them to help me out on PS3 modding. Also I am brand new to creating mods but I have good C++ experience I would say. My skype is e7ite- if you wish to show me the basics on there or you can teach me here as well. Thanks!

Here is how much I figured out on my own with the help of some sources lol

Correct me if im wrong but i think that the basic idea of doing ESP is the same just adjusting offsets and what not
06-05-2017, 05:47 PM #4
Originally posted by KazzyOFM View Post
Correct me if im wrong but i think that the basic idea of doing ESP is the same just adjusting offsets and what not

I would at least take the source from Paradise BO2 and convert it to MW2 but i have no clue on how to get offsets correctly. I tried following tutorials at least from PC and use NetCheat but it;s not the same as Cheat Engine for PC. Do you have a skype man?
06-05-2017, 10:24 PM #5
KazzyOFM
NextGenUpdate Elite
I would at least take the source from Paradise BO2 and convert it to MW2 but i have no clue on how to get offsets correctly. I tried following tutorials at least from PC and use NetCheat but it;s not the same as Cheat Engine for PC. Do you have a skype man?

I messaged you it
06-07-2017, 02:52 AM #6
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by KazzyOFM View Post

You could say this, its just using engine text and maths to calculate how u want it to work (e.g starting position to ending position for snap lines etc) its all the same shit just different engine text used and maths done different to calculate different parts of the body using worldtoscreen etc
06-07-2017, 09:17 PM #7
Originally posted by S63 View Post
You could say this, its just using engine text and maths to calculate how u want it to work (e.g starting position to ending position for snap lines etc) its all the same shit just different engine text used and maths done different to calculate different parts of the body using worldtoscreen etc

there are definitely several ways of achieving the same thing. The only thing I am having trouble doing is finding what I need to even begin, which are the offsets. There are plenty of tutorials to get them to display, just getting the offsets is the part I dont get
Last edited by JailBrokenUzi ; 06-07-2017 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Added quote
06-08-2017, 06:59 AM #8
S63
Space Ninja
there are definitely several ways of achieving the same thing. The only thing I am having trouble doing is finding what I need to even begin, which are the offsets. There are plenty of tutorials to get them to display, just getting the offsets is the part I dont get

for esp the main thing you need is the refdef structure and cgArray etc and a few others like serverinfo struct for displaying name esp etc ...
06-11-2017, 05:10 AM #9
Originally posted by S63 View Post
for esp the main thing you need is the refdef structure and cgArray etc and a few others like serverinfo struct for displaying name esp etc ...

tbh do you mind going into further detail? Like how would I even get those and how would I use them? Would greatly appreciate your help in teaching somebody who wants to learn this stuff pretty bad lol
06-11-2017, 11:45 AM #10
S63
Space Ninja
tbh do you mind going into further detail? Like how would I even get those and how would I use them? Would greatly appreciate your help in teaching somebody who wants to learn this stuff pretty bad lol

well to find them ur going to have to have some powerpc knowledge, hsve quake source etc and once you've opened your elf in ida you gunna wanna start finding functions that use these structure as params etc...

also you can get the structures from pc as ps3, xbox, pc all have same structures i believe but your going to have to find the structures start address which is like what i said before you have to find functions in ida that use such functions like cgarray as a parameter

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo