07-31-2017, 01:17 AM #1
CLARKEY
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU
e
Is creating MW2 menu's still a thing? I remember starting my menu Epimetheus for 1.11 (PS3) around 2 years ago. The name comes from the Promotheus menu that my friend illusional made - essentially, my menu was almost an 'evolved' version of his with code that he didn't finish, new mods and the same menu base. The name Epimetheus is the brother of Promotheus, two titans who acted as representatives of mankind. I suppose you can see the correlation now.

2 years down the line I've finished it and it's ready to be released with mods that I haven't seen before. The menu is specifically made for trickshotters to fake clips on bypass (1.11) MW2, and the menu is made to make them look legit, as well as making the shots look pretty beast as well with the range of mods in the menu. Obviously 2 years have passed, now and again I see SPRX's etc. being released such as Matrix's Supremacy, mrtn's Evolve; but you don't see bypass menu's being released so I'm starting to think that their irrelevant even though a good amount of trickshotters still play bypass to fake clips.

Anyways I guess it's personal preference what people think. Some people haven't touched Call of Duty in ages because of modding or the tryhards, shit new games like IW/AW etc. that ruined CoD. But some do.

So, is MW2 menu's still a thing? Would it be worth releasing my menu?

CLARKEY
07-31-2017, 01:49 AM #2
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by CLARKEY View Post
Hey NGU
e
Is creating MW2 menu's still a thing? I remember starting my menu Epimetheus for 1.11 (PS3) around 2 years ago. The name comes from the Promotheus menu that my friend illusional made - essentially, my menu was almost an 'evolved' version of his with code that he didn't finish, new mods and the same menu base. The name Epimetheus is the brother of Promotheus, two titans who acted as representatives of mankind. I suppose you can see the correlation now.

2 years down the line I've finished it and it's ready to be released with mods that I haven't seen before. The menu is specifically made for trickshotters to fake clips on bypass (1.11) MW2, and the menu is made to make them look legit, as well as making the shots look pretty beast as well with the range of mods in the menu. Obviously 2 years have passed, now and again I see SPRX's etc. being released such as Matrix's Supremacy, mrtn's Evolve; but you don't see bypass menu's being released so I'm starting to think that their irrelevant even though a good amount of trickshotters still play bypass to fake clips.

Anyways I guess it's personal preference what people think. Some people haven't touched Call of Duty in ages because of modding or the tryhards, shit new games like IW/AW etc. that ruined CoD. But some do.

So, is MW2 menu's still a thing? Would it be worth releasing my menu?

CLARKEY

Ofcouse man, anything GSC related will still be useful, especially for BO2. It's always cool seeing GSC menu's still being released for mw2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo