02-25-2015, 12:57 AM #1
Mikevigi
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need someone's help getting a mod menu on mw2 I heard it's possible to do it without a JB I just need someone to do the infection and guide me through the steps and give me download links to do it. It would be great if someone helped me out. Thanks for reading!
02-25-2015, 06:07 PM #2
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >
Just go around asking for a infection There easy to find cause everyone mods tht game now
02-26-2015, 06:58 AM #3
Yes. It's possible. I prefer Artic Patch. Yep. "Artic." You read right. I just find that to one of the best ones that I used. Also I prefer MayhemModding or something like that? They're pretty good. Put the "buttons_default.cfg" file onto a flash drive. ROOT. Not in ANY folders. And if there is "UnlockAll.cfg" "CustomClasses.cfg" Add THOSE too. Because the CFG might call for them. I can explain it in depth but that'd be if you want to MAKE one. I've made but although I can't find the link. But after you get those ask someone for a "CFG Lobby" "CFG Infection" or something like that. It's fairly easy. Add them, have them invite, go to Split Screen, create an account (or load one) and then start the game. (DO NOT TURN ON PSN UNLOCKS! THE ONLY REASON YOU TURN IT ON IS FOR PRESTIGE LOBBIES! This is because deranked lobbies can be masked as a CFG but can still derank you if you turn Online Unlocks on) Press select then whatever button it is to open the mod menu (Up on DPAD usually) and then play. Force Host tends not to work BTW. Explosive Bullets too. Other than that it worked pretty good. Of course I have a jailbreak and I speak truthfully when I say CFG will NEVER be as good as Jailbreak mod menus.

The following user thanked TheShyCrew for this useful post:

Mikevigi
02-26-2015, 11:27 PM #4
shakeNGU
Do a barrel roll!
~removed~
Last edited by shakeNGU ; 02-26-2015 at 11:53 PM.
02-26-2015, 11:31 PM #5
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by shakeNGU View Post
i could but i dont like cfg modders LoL

Why comment if your not going to help
02-26-2015, 11:45 PM #6
shakeNGU
Do a barrel roll!
~removed~
Last edited by shakeNGU ; 02-26-2015 at 11:52 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo