Post: ✪ [Xbox 360]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3[$7][WARRANTY] ✪
03-01-2018, 12:07 AM #1
Restrain
CoD Services
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello guys, I haven't done recoveries in while. So, i figured why not start again. As always, cheapest prices you could ask for!

What you get for only $7:
Unlock All
All Camos
All Attachments
All Titles
All Emblems
Custom Stats
Custom/Colored Classes
Custom Rank
Custom Prestige
God Mode Classes
Juggernaut Classes
Ban protection
+1 Week Warranty!
3 Week warranty + the free one you get: $3

kik: WowYouPanCake (Fast Resonse).
Discord: Restrain#3503 (Fastest Response).
or you can send me a private messages here on NGU.

Payments:
Paypal: Direct Payment.

ToS:
Terms of Service:
1. No Refunds, unless I see a valid reason.
2. NextGunUpdate.com nor I, are NOT to be held responsible for any account bans/suspensions/rank resets.
3. All Payments through PayPal must be sent as "Friends and Family, with NO notes". Failure to do so will result in the recovery being cancelled without refund!
4. If your account is banned/suspended/rank reset, out of the warranty time frame, I will not be held responsible and you will not get a redo or refund! Make sure to choose your stats wisely!
5. Please ACKNOWLEDGE, that I, the servicer, can change the ToS without NOTICE at any given time!
6. The warranty will only get you an account redo! No Refunds!

Thank You!

PLEASE NOTE SOME STATS CANNOT BE CHANGED! NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. DISPUTES WILL BE DEALT WITH IN A LEGAL MANNER!

Upon request, You will also get short videos/pictures during the recovery process as proof.
Last edited by Restrain ; 12-16-2019 at 05:21 PM.
04-24-2018, 05:25 PM #2
Restrain
CoD Services
Back in business!
09-19-2018, 02:36 AM #3
Restrain
CoD Services
Back up & running! Hundreds of you messaged throughout the few months that have passed and I never responded, I do apologize. I was sorting some stuff out in my life, but I'm now available and you'll receive instant responses from me. Also, Since I haven't received one request for a PS3 recovery, I'm making my services strictly for Xbox.
12-16-2019, 05:11 PM #4
Restrain
CoD Services
Still open for business. For this game in particular, I can do a remote recovery! I no longer need your email and password to do a recovery on Modern Warfare 3 after I updated my private method. This service is now only for Xbox 360.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo